• Yes I would like it.

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • I do not care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
You can help friends win a game. Therefore it's unfair to only give this ability to obsidian rankers.
Maybe just remove the perms for talking if you joined a server that is already in game? I mean like, this is just 1 of the many solutions that there could be if this get's implemented. But the idea that @ItzDavid12 had by just implementing a limit to how many players can join an on-going game seems better in my opinion :p

Reactions: Gamerfull
T

The Lord Pleb

I just want to be able to re-enter to speculate a friend if the server expels me for something, which has already happened to me sometimes.

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
Hi, I have a suggestion. I will give an example: A friend and I are in a game EggWars for example, and no egg, and when they kill you and your partner is still alive let's say that you are expelled for having bad internet or for other reasons ... My suggestion, is that through /f, there is a command that is teletransportarse to the server that is that friend to specte it. What do you think?

It seems like a good idea, but like what Dutchie said, it might bring more lag to the server, and can be a problem.

T

The Lord Pleb

It seems like a good idea, but like what Dutchie said, it might bring more lag to the server, and can be a problem.

I have already said a few times that for that to happen that could put a limit of spectators.

T

The Lord Pleb

Please, those who know of some mod that uploads FPS (If it can be compatible with LabyMod) go to the post that I did in "Everything Else"

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Isn't that against the EULA?
Eula only forbids things that give an advantage to the donators, and this gives no advantage.
Well, it does give an advantage to the person that's being spectated if the player spactating is helping him out, but since the one with the advantage is not the donator (the guy spectating), but the guy who's being spectated, it's completely fine.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday wischii
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hello Acra, how are you?:D
Top Bottom