Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should a new command or something like this be added?

• Yes

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

TheDvthr12

May 29, 2018
reprotland
Pronouns
He/Him
This is a very simple suggestion, but it can be useful in some situations.

The idea is, in the friends list (/f), to add a new command that serves to see the last connection of X friend. In order not to screw up privacy, each user could choose in their settings if they want their friends to be able to see this or not. Furthermore, in Java, it could also be done by hovering over a friend's name, something similar to what happens by clicking on one and typing /fmsg, which is the same thing.

An example of a situation where this command can be useful is when you have the limit of friends and you need to remove someone to add a new person, but you don't know who hasn't played the longest time.

Last edited:

anahnas

Jun 18, 2020
Finland
i don't think this is a good idea because some people who want to have privacy may not realize there's possibility to disable it and will continue going with it on and also you can just ask when your friend has been online

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
don't think this is a good idea because some people who want to have privacy may not realize there's possibility to disable it and will continue going with it on
If this suggestion gets added it should definitely be disabled off on default.
and also you can just ask when your friend has been online
How are you going to do that when you only have them as friends on the server?

• Agree
Reactions: TheDvthr12 and khco

anahnas

Jun 18, 2020
Finland
If this suggestion gets added it should definitely be disabled off on default.

How are you going to do that when you only have them as friends on the server?
that could work if its disabled off as a default and to prevent losing your friend you should ask others social medias next time you see them (i recommend discord)

TheDvthr12

May 29, 2018
reprotland
Pronouns
He/Him
basically he meant that there would be a command where you can see when your friend has been online the last time
That's it, it is that simple. Just another */f* command like */f list*, */f add*, etc...
that could work if its disabled off as a default and to prevent losing your friend you should ask others social medias next time you see them (i recommend discord)
I completely agree that if this command is added, it should be disabled by default, but I forgot to mention it.
It is true that this command would not have many uses, but my point is that it is something very simple to add, which would not lead to any problem with the option to activate and deactivate it, and that it would be useful on specific occasions such as the one I mentioned as example.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom