• Super Sensitive Anti cheat

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • False reporting on forum

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 22, 2017
So I was streaming over this past week playing with my friends. Lickmysexyfeet, WozzyA, and Merck all got false banned. My friend was recording at the time of his false ban, but the others that got banned were on stream and will take a while to find in video and post here.

Merck false ban:

Last edited:

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
>video shows a sentinel ban
>someone voted for "false reporting on forums"
>disappoint.jpeg

On a more serious note, it seems like the person filming takes way too little knockback, but since the release of sentinel and a new knockback system, knockback on cubecraft has basically been a crapshoot(I'm surprised at how little kb I take or how much I deal sometimes, and other times it seems it all seems like normal MC) so idk.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I can't really seem to find any type of hack here, but I'm no 1.8 expert. I did notice you are clicking very fast, so like @Lexu1 asked, where you butterfly clicking?
Butterfly cliking is against the rules, but if you were just jitter clicking then say that in your appeal.

If you want to get unbanned you need to appeal at https://appeals.cubecraft.net/. It's important that you explain what you think could have caused your ban, and I think you can use a video in your appeal as evidence of not hacking.
If your appeal got denied then contact @CrazymanJR about it through discord (CrazymanJR # 4742). Explain your situation, what you did during the day leading up to the ban and reasons you think could have caused it.
If you have other questions I recommend that you ask a staff member about it. ;)

Reactions: Exull

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
>video shows a sentinel ban
>someone voted for "false reporting on forums"
>disappoint.jpeg

On a more serious note, it seems like the person filming takes way too little knockback, but since the release of sentinel and a new knockback system, knockback on cubecraft has basically been a crapshoot(I'm surprised at how little kb I take or how much I deal sometimes, and other times it seems it all seems like normal MC) so idk.
Knockback can be very unstable one player left a game i was in once as i was fighting him, later i was looking up names and he got banned by sentinel for cheating, tracing the time i found he got banned as i was fighting him, but heres thing, the only he reason he wouldve been kicked by sentinel is because he was taking no knockback, but he was cornered! He had the jump effect when you hit something

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Hi, @Iam2themax please don’t necropost, posting on threads inactive for more than 3 weeks, they’re not allowed to be revived.
-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
I'mma guess your favorite S class hero have changed lmao.
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
gefeliciteerd schat 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼
Dutch_Frietjes wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Eva bbgirl xx
Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
Top Bottom