Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want this?

• Yes, seems nice

Votes: 19 95.0%
  • No, I like it the way it is now (Explain Please)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not too sure yet (Explain Please)

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I recently started to add new friends to my friends list but i want to know how many spots are left on my friends list
so this is why i wanted to make this suggestion

What i am suggesting is that whenever u type /f list (/friend list) it appears as normal and on top of the word "Online" it would say "You have (X) available spots to add new friends" or something along those lines, the location of this text could be anywhere not necessarily on top of the word 'Online', another option could be it states how many friends you have out of your maximum amount of friends, E.g "67/100, 33 Spots Remain"

What do you guys think?

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I really like the idea! If Cube maybe combines @Buuuddy's idea with the sound effect when you get a message, @zRinne / @MiyaTheMiner their idea with the /seen command, your idea with the "how many slots left" idea, my idea with the colour /fmsg chat and probably other ideas from player who I forgot, we could make something very cool from the current Friends List & /fmsg command. Can't wait till all of these ideas get added! :D +5 :P

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
If Cube maybe combines @Buuuddy's idea with the sound effect when you get a message
if you can make an option do disable or enable it, Yes Please
, @zRinne / @MiyaTheMiner their idea with the /seen command,
i never saw the thread of this idea :O, yet i still like it
my idea with the colour /fmsg chat
yellow sometimes camouflages with certain games and i might miss the message, i am down for this :D

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Good suggestion! When you do /f list or /friends list, then the idea of @xMegaCoolx would be fantastic! :)

EDIT: When you got a new friend to your friends list, for example @Buuuddy (I already have him as a friend, but that does not matter), then there will come a message in the chat, like this one: Buuuddy is now a friend of you! 63/70.

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
I recently started to add new friends to my friends list but i want to know how many spots are left on my friends list
so this is why i wanted to make this suggestion

What i am suggesting is that whenever u type /f list (/friend list) it appears as normal and on top of the word "Online" it would say "You have (X) available spots to add new friends" or something along those lines, the location of this text could be anywhere not necessarily on top of the word 'Online', another option could be it states how many friends you have out of your maximum amount of friends, E.g "67/100, 33 Spots Remain"

What do you guys think?

This would come in handy, I'm always finding it hard to keep track of how much space I have left +1

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
A moment of silence for everyone that has 0/100 friends in the friend list.
upload_2017-1-4_17-2-56.png

;-;

Top Bottom