Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the Online Friends Appear at the Bottom of the Friend List Instead of the Top?

• Yes!

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Yes! Though this change does not affect me

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • No...

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Short: Display the online friends at the bottom of the friend list area instead of the top.

Explaination: I have a gold rank (that I paid for... own money...) and I understand this may not be an issue for those with short friend lists... but every time I type /f list I have to scroll up to see what friends are online. It doesn't sound like much of a problem but when you have do it every time you log on it's really annoying.

I propose that the online friends are displayed at the bottom to save time for everyone with larger friend list.

I understand that there are ways to individually fix it but it's an annoying personal change. This improvement not a difficult change to make but will affect a lot of people.

Thanks for reading.
~ Firewand ~

Reactions: Deeds

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
Good Idea +1 I don't see any problems with this and it makes it easier for some players. I don't think it is annoying to be scrolling up a bit to see who's online but that be because I only have 40 (odd) friends in Cubecraft.

Based on this I would say no to the idea as it does not affect gameplay massively and only saves a small group of players a couple of seconds. Therefore it is not overly high on the list of important updates and changes.

Reactions: Firewand

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Good Idea +1 I don't see any problems with this and it makes it easier for some players. I don't think it is annoying to be scrolling up a bit to see who's online but that be because I only have 40 (odd) friends in Cubecraft.

Based on this I would say no to the idea as it does not affect gameplay massively and only saves a small group of players a couple of seconds. Therefore it is not overly high on the list of important updates and changes.
I fully agree with you. Though it's a really easy change to make and just because it isn't a big important update that doesn't mean it couldn't go alongside a few other small updates that would count as a bigger one. Based on my understanding it might only even take a couple of mintues to change.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I have this issue quite a bit, and I think it in general kinda makes more sense to have it in the bottom.

So I agree! ;)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Short: Display the online friends at the bottom of the friend list area instead of the top.

Explaination: I have a gold rank (that I paid for... own money...) and I understand this may not be an issue for those with short friend lists... but every time I type /f list I have to scroll up to see what friends are online. It doesn't sound like much of a problem but when you have do it every time you log on it's really annoying.

I propose that the online friends are displayed at the bottom to save time for everyone with larger friend list.

I understand that there are ways to individually fix it but it's an annoying personal change. This improvement not a difficult change to make but will affect a lot of people.

Thanks for reading.
~ Firewand ~
I have a fair amount of players on my friend's list and I really don't mind if the online list is above or below.

So I'm neutral with this suggestion.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
My friends list is basically the cleanest ever. I only have like 9 people. It isn't really a big problem for me but I do understand where you're coming from and I certainly agree that it can be annoying. +1

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Thanks for reading.
~ Firewand ~

Bad idea I'm used to it and also no you see your friends first and why would you see your offline frieneds second?
Not smart.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.