Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the friend list colors suggestion be implemented?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Taxy

Sep 24, 2020
Austin, Texas

Friends List Suggestion​

Ok, so currently, on Java (If the friends list format is the same on Bedrock please let me know) the format for the /f list command is as follows:

------------Friend List--------------​

Online:

Friend_1- Playing (Game) on (Map)
Friend_2- Playing (Game) on (Map)

Offline:

Friend, Friend, Friend, Friend, Friend, etc.
--------------------------------------------------

So what I was thinking, is that each person in your friends list should have the color of their actual rank, i.e. Obsidian would be purple. I personally think it would look much cooler and detailed, I'll include a brief representation below:

------------Friend List--------------​

Online:

Obsidian_plyr- Playing (Game) on (Map)
Emerald_plyr- Playing (Game) on (Map)

(and so on)

Offline:

Obsidian_plyr, Diamond_plyr, Emerald_plyr, Gold_plyr, Lapiz_plyr, Iron_plyr, Stone_plyr.
--------------------------------------------------

Although Bedrock is organised into VIP ranks, that don't necessarily have different colors (again, if the ranks have different colors please let me know), I don't know how this would be possible.

Anyways thanks for reading and vote in the polls to let me know what you think!

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
For the most of my friends I already know their rank, so I personally won't use this to check someone's rank. And as marijn already said, it looks too messy. So I don't think this should be added.

Reactions: ShinyArrow

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I will have to agree on the fact that it will probably look extremely messy...
However, I find myself struggling from time to time to find someone in my friend list, since its not on alphabetical order...
It would be amazing if they could order on last online or real alphabetical order

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
I like the idea, but it might get a little messy. I'd love to see the friends list alphabetically ordered though!

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I think that this would make the friend list look messy as already mentioned and it would especially be pretty chaos for the players thtat have many friends, I also don't really see a reason to see your friends ranks.

ElectricSweden

Novice Member
Aug 14, 2018
Sweden
Hi! I don’t agree with the rank colors in friends list since that will look messy. But as mentioned above, alphabetical order or last player online could really improve the friends list since it already looks quite messy in my opinion.

Reactions: Kazwa

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Literally every reply on this thread uses the word ‘messy’. Maybe you guys could just like the reply where you agree with, instead basically copying there point?

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I most certainly agree,
Since everyone said it will look messy I made a quick preview of it in singleplayer:
1616354307748.png

And I don't think it does.

Reactions: colinverp

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
i doubt it will look messy lmao i would love to see this ngl. it will be much more easy to find players and its interesting to see wich ranks you have the most of in your f list

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
What you've suggested seems just useless, because, as mentioned above, if someone is your friend, you probably know their rank. I would, however, enjoy some kind of customatization that you can do for your own friend list, this way the people who you play the most with would always show at the top/bottom if they're online and it would make it far easier for people with hunderds of friends.

Taxy

Sep 24, 2020
Austin, Texas
What you've suggested seems just useless, because, as mentioned above, if someone is your friend, you probably know their rank. I would, however, enjoy some kind of customatization that you can do for your own friend list, this way the people who you play the most with would always show at the top/bottom if they're online and it would make it far easier for people with hunderds of friends.
Oh I get it, like you can change it to what you'd like? I think that would be a great idea.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom