Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like it to see this sugestion on CubeCraft ?

• Yes !!

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No :P

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FrieskePro

Feb 28, 2017
Suggestion Name : Friend Chat

Command : /friend chat ( toggle on or off )

Why : If u want to tell all your friends on the same time something it would be very handy to do this in 1 chat , with the /friend chat command u can chat with all your friends at the same time.

Remember : It's not the same as a party ! A party is meant to play with your friends , with this /friend chat no one is the ""chat Master"" , so no one can u guys put on a random moment in a game.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Why : If u want to tell all your friends on the same time something it would be very handy to do this in 1 chat , with the /friend chat command u can chat with all your friends at the same time.

Remember : It's not the same as a party ! A party is meant to play with your friends , with this /friend chat no one is the ""chat Master"" , so no one can u guys put on a random moment in a game.
I think this would be nice as you wouldn't have to constantly switch between different friend messages if you have like 10 friends or more and you want to respond to all of them!
+1

Reactions: FrieskePro

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com

This is going to annoy people.
And, most of the time I only play with 2 friends, not with 10 or more, so I think this idea is useless.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom