Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
So I want to build a Darth Vadar pixel art and the plots are too small. I also want to make houses and build a little village at the same time but with the pixelart by itself is way too big.

I think it should go up to (if its possible) 400 by 400 blocks? If thats too big, then maybe 200 by 200 blocks?

How ever much blocks would be nice.

-Hank

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
If I remember correctly, you can upgrade the plot sizes to a max of 122 blocks by 122 blocks, which is quite large. They could make them bigger, but you can have more than one plot. It takes a decent amount of points though. Either way I am indifferent on this idea. If they increase the size I would be fine with it and if they do not then I would be fine with it too. Nice thread though (:

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
So I want to build a Darth Vadar pixel art and the plots are too small. I also want to make houses and build a little village at the same time but with the pixelart by itself is way too big.

I think it should go up to (if its possible) 400 by 400 blocks? If thats too big, then maybe 200 by 200 blocks?

How ever much blocks would be nice.

-Hank
120 by 120 is quite big especially when you can have multiple plots

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Top Bottom