Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iLuke_PvP

Oct 29, 2015
today i wanted to build on my plot where i have saved a house, but when i came on my plot my house was deleted and i cant build on my plot anymore? Please fix this because every time i join my plot someone else is on it so i cant build

Thanks!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I'm not so sure about this situation, never happened it me. Contact a staff member? Perhaps some help here please? @Yoya @MastahMilk ( Sorry, don't know who to tag )

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
I don't play free build, so I can't really do much to help, but are you sure you're on your own plot? Try asking a developer or a staff member, I don't know what the problem is.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
If your house was deleted you can make use of the "roleback" option. And If you can't build on it contact a Staff member (developer) for more information. But remember, They're busy people, so don't message spam then :P. I understand your problem. And If you like i'd could help you with building If I have time (: If you want feel free to contact me :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
I watched a song and the song had a blue light. It looked like the blue light formed the Cubecraft cube so I screamed it out. While me and my family watched the song xD Might like Cubecraft a little too much so it affected my in real life thinking haha
Eli
Angry Birds or Subway Surfers?
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Egggg-wars?
Top Bottom