Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Please do not reply to messages with more than 14 days old, it is against the rules and can be punished, could see as messages farm.
1 no it isn't necroposting because A look it wasn't even 2 weeks since @Parker_PvP posted and 2 remember that Forum games and News threads don't apply
don't worry it is okay here since it is a news thread

Youri8721

Aug 8, 2016
Looks nice.

I still have an idea! There are people who have no rank but build nice find! You can not enlarge! So if normal player to the plot slightly larger.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Hello CubeCrafters!

You might have noticed that today is the 09/21/2016 (or 21/09/2016 if you’re not American ;) ) - the last day of summer and Freebuild is still in maintenance. Let’s talk about that.

Now first let me apologize, when we took Freebuild in to maintenance all that time ago we didn’t think it would be down for anywhere near as long as this. When we looked at the project we thought that it would be a small project that at most would take a couple of months, how wrong we were. Once we met as a team and decided to work on it we thought of all the features we would like to have. As a team we decided if we were going to fix Freebuild, we might as well make it awesome!
And this is exactly why Cubecraft no longer gives us update release dates.

TaperTuinc58926

Jul 21, 2016
I would love to build good builds but I can't I only play in 1.8 do you think you could update it to 1.8 please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Top Bottom