Votes: 14 93.3%
  • Needs some changes (please state)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ew no (please state why)

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Pandaa

Forum Expert
So well all know that the top plots on the freebuild leaderboards are all minigames. This is because people enjoy playing minigame and would definitely give it a diamond, however builds that have lots of effort in them are not that high up. People who have spent probably 5 times more time on a build will not even be close to the top.

Well, don't worry, I have a solution.
At least I think so

Basically, whenever you submit a plot, you'd have to give your plot a theme. Several theme choices could be: Redstone, Pixel Art, Minigames, and Builds.

Then in the leaderboards, you'd have the option to chose between different leaderboards based on the theme. Even though this is bypassable, I think it could work out. Leave your opinions in the comments, would definitely love to hear some feedback.

bai

Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
I love this idea. This was always an issue whenever I play freebuild with friends (who are banned on Cubecraft :( - dirty cheaters) on servers which I shan't mention and if Cubecraft were to implement this idea, I will most definitely start building on free build. I vote YES!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
So well all know that the top plots on the freebuild leaderboards are all minigames. This is because people enjoy playing minigame and would definitely give it a diamond, however builds that have lots of effort in them are not that high up. People who have spent probably 5 times more time on a build will not even be close to the top.

At least I think so

Basically, whenever you submit a plot, you'd have to give your plot a theme. Several theme choices could be: Redstone, Pixel Art, Minigames, and Builds.

Then in the leaderboards, you'd have the option to chose between different leaderboards based on the theme. Even though this is bypassable, I think it could work out. Leave your opinions in the comments, would definitely love to hear some feedback.

bai
Yes but it has to be in a whole new level, beacause another server has this theme idea already. This doesn't mean themes cannot be added, it just needs to be very different.

Elegant Swirl

Jul 10, 2017

At least I think so

bai

I overall think this is an amazing idea, but cubecraft should also organize their creative menu a little nicer if this is added. Overall, I love the idea!

A

A pigeon

Yes but it has to be in a whole new level, beacause another server has this theme idea already. This doesn't mean themes cannot be added, it just needs to be very different.
No they dont

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

At least I think so

bai

Why not?

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda

At least I think so

bai
I totally love this idea my dear Pandowski. :p

A

A pigeon

Im tored of constantly having builds ignored because some steve makes a really awful parkour course.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
well Though I think this is very necessary, I personally find if I am looking through pixel art for example, I would likely find a lot of non pixel art builds... how do you plan to fix that likely issue

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom