Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree?

  • No (feedback is appreciated)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    21
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
789
1,830
229
25
Hello everyone!

In Freebuild, there are 3 pages of public plots: Hottest, newest and most voted.
My suggestion is to add a fourth page: Favourite.

Right now, there is no way to find a freebuild plot, except if it's in these 3 mentioned pages. Sometimes I find a good plot, give it a diamond, but can't find it again. So I suggest that there comes a fourth page with your favourite plots. This could be a list of all the plot you gave a diamond, or a new feature that you can favourite plots.

Don't forget to vote and feedback is highly appreciated ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
Top Bottom