Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I have just one suggestion for Freebuild, I think there should be WorldEdit in this server, I know it causes lag, but that's why there's AsyncWorldEdit, so how about it? Would it be good or bad?

If it's a bad idea, explain why. :)
I actually really like this idea!

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
It was previously on freebuild, available to ranked players.
With the EULA changes, it meant it had to be accessible to all players.
And as we all know, world edit can cause massive amounts of lag, even for just one person using it, never mind the potential hundreds/thousands that could be doing commands at the same time.
I've heard of AsyncWorldEdit and heard it works really well, but I have no experience nor have I read any facts on how well it would work on such a large server.
World edit has been requested many times, and I'm sure it's one of the reasons why many people don't bother playing on freebuild so it's definitely something that should be looked at.

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
I don't play freebuild but i think it wuold be helpfull for players who play freebuild

Djentism

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2016
My shed
What if you vote, and then get access to worldedit? And then vote again the next day to get access to it again

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I would like for freebuild to have world edit but I don't want the lag that would come with it :P anyway freebuild really needs to be at least on par with other creative servers so adding world edit would definitely help :3

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom