Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think manual save in freebuild, cubecraft is a good idea?

• Yes, I think manual save in freebuild,cubecraft is a good idea.

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No, I don't think manual save in freebuild is a good idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

builderwise

Apr 5, 2017
Cambridge,England
I personally think that manual save in freebuild is an excellent idea and many people in the freebuild server say that too.

Practically the idea is:
In the creative menu which can be accessed from the dirt block in your own plot, there would be an option which would allow you to save the building progress manually; manual save.

What happens without manual save, is the auto-save which doesn't occur too often. When the server closes... All your progress will be lost from the last auto-save. This can be very stressing specially if you were building complicated redstone compartments or if you were hosting a mini-game in your own plot. Quite an amount of people in the freebuild server agree with this, and so do I.

Thanks for your consideration in advance,
builderwise

Reactions: Hypixel Network

-Error

Novice Member
Feb 7, 2017
I agree indeed!

BTW there should be a quick command added like /creative save so you can save your progres manually

Reactions: ChillyTree

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
The finest would be you can save him yourself
But still they need to keep automatic safe
To save you forget you still have a backup

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I don't play freebuild often, as I'm not a good builder, but I don't see any problem adding this.

builderwise

Apr 5, 2017
Cambridge,England
I agree indeed!

BTW there should be a quick command added like /creative save so you can save your progres manually
The finest would be you can save him yourself
But still they need to keep automatic safe
To save you forget you still have a backup
I think this wouldn't hurt. It'd be a nice addition. I'm all for it.
I Agree With You It'd Be A Nice Addition
I don't play freebuild often, as I'm not a good builder, but I don't see any problem adding this.
Rogue official approval granted .
+1.056

Thanks so much for ALL of your support!!! I really hope this feature is added because I really need it and I believe others do to :D.

Reactions: TriangleAttack

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
I do like this idea. It is something small but it could help. I don't see anything wrong with it. A /Creative Save would be a nice touch though.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I personally think that manual save in freebuild is an excellent idea and many people in the freebuild server say that too.

Practically the idea is:
In the creative menu which can be accessed from the dirt block in your own plot, there would be an option which would allow you to save the building progress manually; manual save.

What happens without manual save, is the auto-save which doesn't occur too often. When the server closes... All your progress will be lost from the last auto-save. This can be very stressing specially if you were building complicated redstone compartments or if you were hosting a mini-game in your own plot. Quite an amount of people in the freebuild server agree with this, and so do I.

Thanks for your consideration in advance,
builderwise
The idea is something I can agree with but won't this cause lag if too many players manually save at once or during a short time period?
Possible fix :
A limit could be set on how many players may save at a time before a next set of players may save. Including a limit of how many times you can save per session (logging out will reset it) to prevent players from occupying spots and not letting others save.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom