Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RadiumWave

Novice Member
Jun 12, 2020
55
51
49
17
North Carolina, United States of America
Pronouns
He/Him
My suggestion is that near the end of a game, every player gets a player tracker. It can be quite annoying to go to middle and get diamonds to find someone hiding when you are trying to get 2-3 minute games.

I think the requirements for the player tracking being given should be different based on the mode. For example in solos it could be given with 3 teams left, and duos with 2 teams left. I dont think this is needed as much on quads and megas because going through middle is generally necessary to get to other bases anyways, but it could still be nice.

One major reason I think this would be nice, especially on the smaller teams (solos/duos), it really encourages fighting to get the game over with, instead of encouraging camping and hiding/underbasing.
 

SlushieWarz 🧊

Senior Moderator and QA
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
🧪 Quality Assurance
May 2, 2016
2,211
11,330
538
23
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
Player tracks are not that expensive once you get to the endgame of an Eggwars game, roughly around 5-10 Diamonds if I can recall correctly. (Hardcore I cannot comment on) Teams, for example, is much easier to find the last remaining team since 9 times out of 10 they will be on their own island, though even then the point I've made before still holds strong despite this.

Also, moved to Feedback and Suggestions sub-forums
 
  • Like
Reactions: Amazinq

human being

Well-Known Member
Jan 23, 2022
452
322
79
19
i don't see why it would be a problem for people to get free player trackers and also it is very inconvenient to go to the middle and back to your island just to get a player tracker
 
  • Like
Reactions: RadiumWave
Members Online

Latest profile posts

It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Top Bottom