Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RadiumWave

Novice Member
Jun 12, 2020
North Carolina, United States of America
Pronouns
He/Him
My suggestion is that near the end of a game, every player gets a player tracker. It can be quite annoying to go to middle and get diamonds to find someone hiding when you are trying to get 2-3 minute games.

I think the requirements for the player tracking being given should be different based on the mode. For example in solos it could be given with 3 teams left, and duos with 2 teams left. I dont think this is needed as much on quads and megas because going through middle is generally necessary to get to other bases anyways, but it could still be nice.

One major reason I think this would be nice, especially on the smaller teams (solos/duos), it really encourages fighting to get the game over with, instead of encouraging camping and hiding/underbasing.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Player tracks are not that expensive once you get to the endgame of an Eggwars game, roughly around 5-10 Diamonds if I can recall correctly. (Hardcore I cannot comment on) Teams, for example, is much easier to find the last remaining team since 9 times out of 10 they will be on their own island, though even then the point I've made before still holds strong despite this.

Also, moved to Feedback and Suggestions sub-forums

Reactions: Amazinq

human being

Jan 23, 2022
i don't see why it would be a problem for people to get free player trackers and also it is very inconvenient to go to the middle and back to your island just to get a player tracker

Reactions: RadiumWave
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Gefeliciteerd! :)
Reesle wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on elderlysnake123's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Hony wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Worried 🥳🥳
Minecart+poisnous potato= SUPER SPEEDY MINECART-
Screenshot_20240420_202707.jpg

The best minecart in history
Top Bottom