Not open for further replies.

Mambo Garrix

May 27, 2015
Netherlands, the
d3c6b382bb4ae1b9c3b3d5d602953a43.png

Reactions: hgbf and telegamer

Cirrus_Samurai

Jul 22, 2016
So if im correct, the freebuild lobby will be available in 5 days? THIS DOES NOT GUARANTEE IT IS JUST A QUESTION

K-lub

Sep 15, 2016
United States of America
Hi CubeCrafters!

You may have noticed that our freebuild area has recently suffered a lot of issues due to it's growth. SkyBlock is down with no forseeable fix and creative is very laggy and also needs a lot of TLC. Instead of constantly trying to hack around the issues we are having it's been decided that we're going to put all of Free Build into an extended maintenance whilst we rewrite everything from scratch.

This means: Skyblock, Creative and Factions will all be unavailable.

We apologise for this but there is an upside!

We want to know what you want from Skyblock and Creative - since we're doing everything from the beginning we're looking to add some amazing new and unique features - let us know what you want!

There is no set date for the release of the new freebuild, but I can assure you it will be as soon as possible :)

Looking forward to hearing your awesome idea!

CubeCraft Dev Team!
Yes, there's more than one.
Considering this was written almost exactly a year ago, is there a set date on the release of the Free Build servers or is the whole project abandoned? If it isn't abandoned, I think we should have bigger plots for creative, and multiple faction worlds depending on who is going to play factions, so the world wouldn't be all messed up so soon. Other than that I remember Free Build being amazing before it went down! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Top Bottom