Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuel Requena

Nov 2, 2015
Just behind you.
entras a el minijuego miras los lobbys y cuentas cuentos hay en cada lobby, no es muy dificil o si ?
No tienes que escribir en negrita
A lo mejor la gente que juega a esos juegos lo hace cuando tu duermes o no miras el server, me parece un forma bastante mediocre de saber cuanta gente juega.

Itz_JDCMC

Sep 1, 2016
A lo mejor la gente que juega a esos juegos lo hace cuando tu duermes o no miras el server, me parece un forma bastante mediocre de saber cuanta gente juega.
Compruebalo tu mismo, entra a la hora que quieras, incluso a veces hay menos personas,a veces entras a una partida y ni se llena.....

AlanRitchie

Jul 17, 2015
10 years later.... '' guys be patient we are doing the best to get free build on again'' :) i know that is to difficult to enter codes from 0, but we want just a screenshot of something ;-; like a photo of a piece of block or something XD

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
Hi CubeCrafters!

You may have noticed that our freebuild area has recently suffered a lot of issues due to it's growth. SkyBlock is down with no forseeable fix and creative is very laggy and also needs a lot of TLC. Instead of constantly trying to hack around the issues we are having it's been decided that we're going to put all of Free Build into an extended maintenance whilst we rewrite everything from scratch.

This means: Skyblock, Creative and Factions will all be unavailable.

We apologise for this but there is an upside!

We want to know what you want from Skyblock and Creative - since we're doing everything from the beginning we're looking to add some amazing new and unique features - let us know what you want!

There is no set date for the release of the new freebuild, but I can assure you it will be as soon as possible :)

Looking forward to hearing your awesome idea!

CubeCraft Dev Team!
Yes, there's more than one.
It's been exactly one year since freebuild went down. ONE YEAR!

DANbroisTHEman

Aug 19, 2016
Good job cubecraft, on doing no absolute thing on freebuild, and creating other games! Its been 1 year. 10/10.
Yes they need to fix the problems one way to do that is (More Staff) and another way is (STOP ADDING GAMES AND FIX THE PROBLEMS ON THE SERVER)

Reactions: LucasHood
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday, Cool Designer! 🥳
Mintypie231 wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
Top Bottom