Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think people should be punished for framing?

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SarcasticZebra

Aug 9, 2016
i6^cimgpsh_orig.png
For any mod who looks at this without much thought, will think this looks real, well it is not. As you can tell he directing his player looking up in the sky because he is not in fact on cubecraft. He created a conversation between us that had never occurred(probably with commands in a survival world) after my team had beat his team in a game of eggwars. I will post a screen shot of a real conversation that had occurred after we beat him.
2017-01-16_22.16.30.png

One thing you can see is IgxngI2Flame being very hostile and not only being a poor sport but bypassing the chat filter. An exponential difference between the first image and the second one other than the fact one is fake is the writing styles. The grammar used in the first image is very bad and my grammar is not that bad, I know my your/you're.Which was the thing they messed up more than anything in the first image. Also, I don't use the word fag as an insult, but that is a word commonly used amongst them.They even have a thumbnail called golfing with fags

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
View attachment 128055 For any mod who looks at this without much thought, will think this looks real, well it is not. As you can tell he directing his player looking up in the sky because he is not in fact on cubecraft. He created a conversation between us that had never occurred(probably with commands in a survival world) after my team had beat his team in a game of eggwars. I will post a screen shot of a real conversation that had occurred after we beat him.View attachment 128056
One thing you can see is IgxngI2Flame being very hostile and not only being a poor sport but bypassing the chat filter. An exponential difference between the first image and the second one other than the fact one is fake is the writing styles. The grammar used in the first image is very bad and my grammar is not that bad, I know my your/you're.Which was the thing they messed up more than anything in the first image. Also, I don't use the word fag as an insult, but that is a word commonly used amongst them.They even have a thumbnail called golfing with fags
I definitely agree that it should be punishable!

Reactions: SarcasticZebra

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
Here's the thing, it says in the thread located here that "If a user creates a report using false evidence, the user will be banned depending on the severity of the report."

This refers to fake LabyMod reports, but I do believe it applies to normal fake reports.

Reactions: Power Ranger

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
Thought it was a rule.. but if not then yes, it should be a punishable offense.

The photoshopping is very obvious in the screenshot provided xD

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Submitting a report with fake (photoshopped, etc) evidence will get you the same punishment as the type of report you are faking. Fake report someone for hacking, you'll receive a hacking ban.
This is already a rule. I would suggest pming the moderator the dealt with this report about this to get the other player punished ♡

U

Unipotato

Wow. I honk it's funny that some people have the nerve to frame other players. You act immature, and then try to push it off on someone else you targeted. Nice job.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I Agree as well But..... you have to have a video not a screenshot (That's one of the main reasons why)
You only need video evidence when reporting hacker/ bug abusers.
Screenshots are fine when reporting chat offences.

Anyways, this should definately be a rule!

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
But with the screenshots above, it isn't 100% certain it was fake NOR real.

Photoshopped.png

1- If you zoom in enough, you will see the pixels where he forgot to erase some of the original chat; the 'i's' are different, which doesn't happen with MC chat.
2- The names are too close together. In chat the names are equally spaced.
3- The 'g' in Igxng is missing pixels, as a result of being photoshopped.
4- The '::'s in Sarcastic's name do not change whatsoever, whereas in Igxng's name they fade and change shape, result of being 'copy and paste'd multiple times

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I believe "fag" and "lmao" are blocked by the filter so that could be used as proof that it was faked
I don't really trust the filter as proof.
In my experience, it works half of the time, as I see players bypassing it without actually masking it.

View attachment 128083

1- If you zoom in enough, you will see the pixels where he forgot to erase some of the original chat; the 'i's' are different, which doesn't happen with MC chat.
4- The '::'s in Sarcastic's name do not change whatsoever, whereas in Igxng's name they fade and change shape, result of being 'copy and paste'd multiple times
@IgxngI2Flame Lookie lookie, What now?
It seems that I didn't look quite close enough on first glance

Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
View attachment 128083

˰Thanks for this it made it extremely clear even though SarcasticZebra had already said 'he's looking up at the sky. . .' you made it even more obvious. Thank you. I agree that it should be punishable but as said by Krealίxx, below˯, it does get punished.

Here's the thing, it says in the thread located here that "If a user creates a report using false evidence, the user will be banned depending on the severity of the report."

This refers to fake LabyMod reports, but I do believe it applies to normal fake reports.

Reactions: BlueMoon475

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net

Adding onto that:
No fake reports
Submitting a report with fake (photoshopped, etc) evidence will get you the same punishment as the type of report you are faking. Fake report someone for hacking, you'll receive a hacking ban.
Found here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/updated-in-game-rules.134453/

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
This is obviously fake. When someone is looking up into the sky its obvious. This is not much more than using tellraw command blocks to fake a players writing.

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
I'm pretty sure that if you fake a report, you get the same punishment for what you reported. If you fake screenshots for a mute, you get a mute. If you fake a hacking video, you get banned as if you were the hacker. @Nikoshka confirm?

N

Nikboo

I will inform senior staff members about this report.

Locking to stop useless replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Top Bottom