Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I really like your suggestion! :D
If someone says something to me, I've to type it always full.
It would therefore be useful to you, for example: /rfmsg <username> or /r <username>

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I don't really use /fmsg that much, but I can see why it would be annoying.

JamesGamez

Jun 16, 2016
My Computer
What if you wrote a long message? You'll have to delete that all, and it'll just be complicated and take long. This way is way more efficient.
What if not. And what if you had to send a long message with /fr I'm not going to be mad at if /fr is added but it would be a waste of time when you can just do up arrow for ur fmsg and so Devs can work on other plugins

Vutar

Sep 11, 2016
Belgium
What if not. And what if you had to send a long message with /fr I'm not going to be mad at if /fr is added but it would be a waste of time when you can just do up arrow for ur fmsg and so Devs can work on other plugins
No, Just no!

/Fr is a way better then /fmsg :)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Would u rather have the parties plugin or the /fr plugin if u want th /fr plugin over parties wow just wow
/fr wouldn't be a whole separate plugin though. It would be very little in comparison to the friends plugins itself. They work on things little at a time, and will get it done. :)

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Yes, good suggestion. I would love to see this added. Also, a /rmsg along with the /rfmsg would work so you can reply to people who are messaging to you even if they are not in your friends list.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
You guys know that by doing ./f list and then clicking an online Name you can instant message them right...?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom