Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
3,147
5,399
513
University of Eastern Colorado
A compilation of all the frequently posted suggestions I've found. Thread will be updated.

Please don't suggest these.

DENIED:
Return to/support 1.8
Allow non-premiums to vote for chests/daytime
Make hacusation against the rules

IN DEVELOPMENT/PLANNED:
Better friend/party system
Freebuild and UHC (scheduled to be released this summer, however still hasn't or at least no announcement thread about it)

PvP Duels
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom