Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 594531

Guest
A story about me!
Hi I’m legendaryfox977 you can call me fox.
I started playing Minecraft in 2013.
I started playing cubecraft in august 2020.
U might not believe it but I’m 13 (yep too small).

My irl life!
I am from Dubai.
I’m 9th grade now.
I am currently learning geometry in math and I’m studying computer science as my elective, I’m also planing to use my coding skills to work in companies when I grow up.
My favorite hobbies are swimming, cycling, reading and obviously playing Minecraft.


Fun facts about me!
I have over 75 books.
I used to have 2 pet parrots (there in my profile picture).
I speak 2 languages English and Arabic and I’m learning German.
——————————————————————————————————-
-if you have any question I’m more than happy to answer them
(This is my first ever thread I made sry if it’s bad)
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom