• No! ( Explain why )

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello,

I don't think they have it in the forums, so correct me if I'm wrong.

I will be suggesting a Auto-detect forums word filter just like they have in-game. Basically, there will be a black listed words ( Swear words,extremely rude words ) If a member tries to type any of the black listed word(s)in a message, there will be a note on the screen saying
[ERROR: do not attempt to swear, or use extreme language. Please edit your post in-order to continue]

This is not a must have, it will be safe to have it though because there are people with all different ages here.

D

Deleted member 204478

I like this idea! Many people of all ages come on the forums from time to time, and do not wish to see foul words.
+1 this is highly necessary!

Reactions: RayzMC

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Asmuch as i like the idea i see several issues

1. Masking and or bypassing are way to easy to do and since we have full keyboards of every character possible it dosent make any sense to do this

2. I dont even think this is possible on theforums

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Asmuch as i like the idea i see several issues

1. Masking and or bypassing are way to easy to do and since we have full keyboards of every character possible it dosent make any sense to do this

2. I dont even think this is possible on theforums

Please explain why its not possible?

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
How exactly would you code a filter for lack of better description an "inanimate object"? The server is one thing because is has moving functions but the forums? Ehhhhh
they have a chat filter in-game?
If its not possible, it would not exist.

Jul 19, 2016
Taiwan
Hello,

I don't think they have it in the forums, so correct me if I'm wrong.

I will be suggesting a Auto-detect forums word filter just like they have in-game. Basically, there will be a black listed words ( Swear words,extremely rude words ) If a member tries to type any of the black listed word(s)in a message, there will be a note on the screen saying
[ERROR: do not attempt to swear, or use extreme language. Please edit your post in-order to continue]

This is not a must have, it will be safe to have it though because there are people with all different ages here.
But.... different languages....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom