Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
8,004
19,611
669
24
london
this is an idea on profiles: when someone says something, and you don't want to like the whole post, you can give a "sub-like". Simply: 10 sub-likes is equal to 1 like.
 
  • Like
Reactions: HackersDontWin

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
8,959
17,873
624
27
Arendine Sink
I don't get it.. and i don't think it is very necessary as the only person who used to focus on likes is gone now.
 

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
4,787
3,147
348
I don´t think that we need something like that. If you like something and want to give it a "like" do that. If not just don´t "like" it. ;)
Simple concept.

Locked.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sophie
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom