Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
8,004
19,611
669
24
london
The simple premise behind this is to make suggestions more clean, rather than "+1!" And "-1!".

The idea here is to add a -1 and +1 option at the bottom of the thread. Here's a baaaaad prototype: http://m.imgur.com/P41KGgj

It could say beforehand: "Would you want this suggestion added onto CubeCraft?". This is to clean up the responses in the suggestion forum/s, as well as having it a bit more unique. NOTE: +1's and -1's, though recorded, should not be an addition to likes.

Thank you for reading!

- Youn. (Sorry if this is really poorly written, it's 11pm lol.)
 
  • Like
Reactions: BlueMoon475

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
1,539
544
188
I think that poles and likes are enough although I understand where you're coming from.
 
N

Nikboo

Guest
I'm pretty neutral on this suggestion because there are some positives and negatives to adding it.

Pros:
  • It would stop useless posts such as 'Nice'or '+1'
Cons:

  • It would remove the need for poles.
  • What if the thread has multiple suggestions on it and one of the suggestions you like but one you hate? You'd only be able to vote for the whole thread in general and I don't think you'd be able to choose which side you'd vote for.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
Top Bottom