Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
8,004
19,611
669
24
london
The simple premise behind this is to make suggestions more clean, rather than "+1!" And "-1!".

The idea here is to add a -1 and +1 option at the bottom of the thread. Here's a baaaaad prototype: http://m.imgur.com/P41KGgj

It could say beforehand: "Would you want this suggestion added onto CubeCraft?". This is to clean up the responses in the suggestion forum/s, as well as having it a bit more unique. NOTE: +1's and -1's, though recorded, should not be an addition to likes.

Thank you for reading!

- Youn. (Sorry if this is really poorly written, it's 11pm lol.)
 
  • Like
Reactions: BlueMoon475

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
1,539
544
188
I think that poles and likes are enough although I understand where you're coming from.
 
N

Nikboo

Guest
I'm pretty neutral on this suggestion because there are some positives and negatives to adding it.

Pros:
  • It would stop useless posts such as 'Nice'or '+1'
Cons:

  • It would remove the need for poles.
  • What if the thread has multiple suggestions on it and one of the suggestions you like but one you hate? You'd only be able to vote for the whole thread in general and I don't think you'd be able to choose which side you'd vote for.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
Top Bottom