Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ayroh

Today, I opened up the forums to get my ‘daily dosage’ of all things CubeCraft and I noticed I had received two awards.

Long Time No Speak
User has been registered for 1 year and posted less than 1 post per day (364)

One Year Anniversary
Member has been registered at least one year (365 days)​

My problem with Long Time No Speak, is that I think it’s awarding users for the wrong reasons. Now, clearly, I wouldn’t know if there is in fact an award for posting more than 364 posts in a year, but if there isn’t, this should be changed so that it’s promoting posting and being active on the forums and not inactivity.

And with One Year Anniversary, I know it says “at least one year”, but just stating that I registered on May 1, 2016... and, the date I was awarded it was, January 8, 2018.
that’s a year and a half...lol

I’d love to hear everyone’s ideas considering that typically other forum members are actually quite fond of awards and actually would like more, but feel like maybe these could be addressed first. I’m all for more awards..

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Today, I opened up the forums to get my ‘daily dosage’ of all things CubeCraft and I noticed I had received two awards.

Long Time No Speak

One Year Anniversary

My problem with Long Time No Speak, is that I think it’s awarding users for the wrong reasons. Now, clearly, I wouldn’t know if there is in fact an award for posting more than 364 posts in a year, but if there isn’t, this should be changed so that it’s promoting posting and being active on the forums and not inactivity.

And with One Year Anniversary, I know it says “at least one year”, but just stating that I registered on May 1, 2016... and, the date I was awarded it was, January 8, 2018.

I’d love to hear everyone’s ideas considering that typically other forum members are actually quite fond of awards and actually would like more, but feel like maybe these could be addressed first. I’m all for more awards..
Those are new trophies!
Btw I agree with your first suggestion, why would we reward players for being inactive?

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Don't forget the
''Overpowered Eloquence
User has less than 1k posts and over 2k likes. Someone is way too eloquent.''
Worth 70(!!!) points
I have over 1k posts, so I'll never be able to get this one..

Reactions: Ayroh and remio
A

A pigeon

Maybe get a life instead of glueing your eyes to mineman forums and posting hundered messages a day.

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
I wouldn't worry too much about not being able to get certain trophies, I don't think getting them all is achievable. They are there as something to work towards, as a bit of fun. Regarding the 'rewarding for inactivity', this is more a welcome back bonus than encouragement. Fairly sure you could get way more points by being active.

Reactions: Ayroh

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I wouldn't worry too much about not being able to get certain trophies, I don't think getting them all is achievable. They are there as something to work towards, as a bit of fun. Regarding the 'rewarding for inactivity', this is more a welcome back bonus than encouragement. Fairly sure you could get way more points by being active.
but.. but.. i want it all :c

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Your muscles sore yet? I’m sure teh drink is far from cold at this point, lol. Probably room temp by now from the heat your hands generate.
Oh no I had to hold the beer, he didn't say I couldn't drink it.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Long Time No Speak

One Year Anniversary

Yes please. Most of the trophies I feel were a "cover up" so people would stop talking about them. Half of them are based on how long you have been on the forums, and how popular you are. Some of them are cool, but it would be nice if all of them were actually realistic rather than completely unfair.
+1

Reactions: Ayroh
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sorry that i am late but Happy Birthday!! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom