• Gold!

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Trash!

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
Hi there, before I go into detail I would like to mention @Gainfullterror as he mentioned something on someone's profile that got me thinking "hmm I just might make a suggestion for that!".
So here we are on my suggestion-

Idea:-
It's simple, you know that little "edit" button next to your thread post that looks like a pencil? Yeah add that to profile posts/comments.
I have to say that would make my life a lot easier as if I made a mistake in my post, I would have to wait 40 seconds to post under it that I had made a mistake.

That's really it to be honest. Is it simple? I have not the foggiest idea but it would make it a lot easier for some of you people on the forums and for me!
If you did like please be sure to vote in the poll and like this thread 'cuz why not. Peace.

-Insurgency

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I have seen something similar, which was a deleting button. I do not agree with that, but I kind of like the idea of being able to edit a post on the profile. This would allow for editing of minor mistakes or misinformation that may occur, for example if you misread the post in the first place. That being said, I can see a minor problem with it which is that people could post some sort of rude comment and edit it. That could cause some issues with rude or disrespectful comments, but if there is a way to be watchful of it then I have no issues with this idea. It is a good suggestion! (:

AcidKirby

Jun 7, 2016
Planet Pop Star
discord.gg
being able to edit and or delete your comment is something that in my opinion is something extremely useful logically it would be if you misread something or mistyped.. small typos that need to be fixed of course it might get a little annoying to post a correction under the comment u just did or anything like that. so yeah i agree with the idea

Quake_02

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2017
Hi there, before I go into detail I would like to mention @Gainfullterror as he mentioned something on someone's profile that got me thinking "hmm I just might make a suggestion for that!".
So here we are on my suggestion-

Idea:-
It's simple, you know that little "edit" button next to your thread post that looks like a pencil? Yeah add that to profile posts/comments.
I have to say that would make my life a lot easier as if I made a mistake in my post, I would have to wait 40 seconds to post under it that I had made a mistake.

That's really it to be honest. Is it simple? I have not the foggiest idea but it would make it a lot easier for some of you people on the forums and for me!
If you did like please be sure to vote in the poll and like this thread 'cuz why not. Peace.

-Insurgency
What is the point in that, just read your post through before posting, its simple.:):cube_light:

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Reesle wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro Duckerator! 🥳🎉🐤
Top Bottom