Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Tomorrow marks the day I’ve been on the forums for 2 weeks and it’s been a great and enjoyable place so far because of reasons like the great staff help section in the discord where a member of staff will help you with your question, seeing others ideas, putting out my own ideas and of course, the great staff that listen to their members. (Unlike lifeboat)

but, there’s only one problem with the forums... To add videos to you me thread, you have to use YouTube/Other platforms and then link it :( So my idea is, they should add a button for videos, straight from your files/camera roll, this would be a lot less time consuming, and make it a lot easier to newer people. (If this hasn’t been done already lol)

Let me know what you think down below by using the feature Agree, Disagree or Unsure :) have a good day/night - Adam

(if you disagree tell me why)

Last edited:

BubbleF1sh

Novice Member
Oct 21, 2020
I don't agree, and there's a simple reason: if they add such button, it means they store all videos ON THEIR OWN SERVERS (on cubecraft site servers), and I don't think they are happy with that and with all responsibility comes in this case.

Maybe they have enough resources, but if I were them I wouldn't do it, 100% sure.
Anyway, even if so, it will be limited, and youtube/other is way better.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
I don't agree, and there's a simple reason: if they add such button, it means they store all videos ON THEIR OWN SERVERS (on cubecraft site servers), and I don't think they are happy with that and with all responsibility comes in this case.

Maybe they have enough resources, but if I were them I wouldn't do it, 100% sure.
Anyway, even if so, it will be limited, and youtube/other is way better.
I get what you mean, but it’s really annoying having to go to the process of editing, uploading and then pasting the link instead of just having to send the video from the website

BubbleF1sh

Novice Member
Oct 21, 2020
I get what you mean, but it’s really annoying having to go to the process of editing, uploading and then pasting the link instead of just having to send the video from the website
Yeah, so there's a the stupidest workaround I just came up with:
Create a youtube channel for cubecraft-forum-media. And you can upload a video there with a button on cubecraft site. So, it just redirects your video to youtube, and then paste a link here.
Cubecraft, Please don't use this workaround, it is too terrible..

Reactions: Adxm
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
I scrolled through hundreds of pages in registered members page in a quest to find other mints. After countless days and searching for myself, I found out that- I AM NOT THE ONLY MINT HERE!! I feel happy, that a few people think that mint is not a bad name. The bad thing is, they are all offline! That makes me the only mint active.
Desiderata wrote on Muffin's profile.
happy birthday :3
Basketman wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mintypie231 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday muffin! 🧁 🎉
Top Bottom