• Implement nothing

• NEW: Implement signature changes

Results are only viewable after voting.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hello, hi!

Have you never thought the forums are quite a nice place but can be boring some time? Well, I have!
I'm going to be suggesting some changes and additions to make this place a little more interesting

-~ Ranks ~-

I've always wanted some kind of rank system on the forums, how about you?

→ Member
→ Active Member
→ Known Member
→ Well-Known Member
→ Forum Legend

Member - Just the regular role applied to newly registered users or users that have not reached requirements to receive a higher role. These members should have a post cooldown of 50 seconds

Active Member - The role applied to members that have reached over 250 likes and 250 messages. These members have a post cooldown of 45 seconds

Known Member - The role applied to members that have reached over 1,000 likes and 1,000 messages. These members have post cooldown of 30 seconds

Well-Known Member - The role applied to members that have reached over 2,500 likes and 1,500 messages. These members have a post cooldown of 20 seconds

Forum Legend - The role applied to members that have reached over 7,500 likes and 5,000 messages. These members have a post cooldown of 10 seconds

It could look like this when viewing someone's profile
dAQDLj0.gif

-~ Negative Ratings ~-

Yes, it's been suggested before, but come on!

Negative ratings (also known as dislikes) should be added, but should only be available to Active Members

-~ Identities ~-

I mean, who uses this? Probably only a dozen of people..
Discord, Instagram, NameMC, Youtube, Twitch and a handful of other social media services wouldn't go miss in my opinion
UFIx5IN.jpg

-~ Signature ~-

Please let us center our signature as well, I've seen several staff members doing it and we should also be allowed to do it

~--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~

Thanks, goodbye!
~ Riley

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈 🧁
… and congrats on 450 messages!
Top Bottom