• Implement nothing

• NEW: Implement signature changes

Results are only viewable after voting.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hello, hi!

Have you never thought the forums are quite a nice place but can be boring some time? Well, I have!
I'm going to be suggesting some changes and additions to make this place a little more interesting

-~ Ranks ~-

I've always wanted some kind of rank system on the forums, how about you?

→ Member
→ Active Member
→ Known Member
→ Well-Known Member
→ Forum Legend

Member - Just the regular role applied to newly registered users or users that have not reached requirements to receive a higher role. These members should have a post cooldown of 50 seconds

Active Member - The role applied to members that have reached over 250 likes and 250 messages. These members have a post cooldown of 45 seconds

Known Member - The role applied to members that have reached over 1,000 likes and 1,000 messages. These members have post cooldown of 30 seconds

Well-Known Member - The role applied to members that have reached over 2,500 likes and 1,500 messages. These members have a post cooldown of 20 seconds

Forum Legend - The role applied to members that have reached over 7,500 likes and 5,000 messages. These members have a post cooldown of 10 seconds

It could look like this when viewing someone's profile
dAQDLj0.gif

-~ Negative Ratings ~-

Yes, it's been suggested before, but come on!

Negative ratings (also known as dislikes) should be added, but should only be available to Active Members

-~ Identities ~-

I mean, who uses this? Probably only a dozen of people..
Discord, Instagram, NameMC, Youtube, Twitch and a handful of other social media services wouldn't go miss in my opinion
UFIx5IN.jpg

-~ Signature ~-

Please let us center our signature as well, I've seen several staff members doing it and we should also be allowed to do it

~--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~

Thanks, goodbye!
~ Riley

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Bday Skate 🎉
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday pinky! 🎉🥳
UncleSpect wrote on Dajidus's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom