Dec 24, 2016
yes

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I don't agree. Why?
  • I think this would only be popular for 2 weeks, and after 2 weeks the subforum would be as dead as Ultra Hardcore.
  • Is it needed? If you wanna share your edits, you can use the artwork subforum.

EDIT: @Quetzi I don't think editing pictures is a forum game. But the artwork section is a good section, and the everything else subforum would also be a good location to make photoshop threads.

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
See no reason why this couldn't happen in the already existing forum games subforum
Well this isn’t really a “game”
I don't agree. Why?
  • I think this would only be popular for 2 weeks, and after 2 weeks the subforum would be as dead as Ultra Hardcore.
forum would be dead, would just be sitting there in the way, what is wrong with everything else forum?
This might be true but we will never know unless you try.
  • Is it needed? If you wanna share your edits, you can use the artwork subforum.
I’m not sure what do you mean by “share your edits”. My suggestion is that someone will make a thread with a picture and they will ask others to edit them. Not people posting random edited pictures.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Well this isn’t really a “game”

This might be true but we will never know unless you try.

I’m not sure what do you mean by “share your edits”. My suggestion is that someone will make a thread with a picture and they will ask others to edit them. Not people posting random edited pictures.
I think I understand you now, but:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on jaydendog77's profile.
Happy birthday carrot
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on jaydendog77's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on jaydendog77's profile.
Happy Birthday Jayden! 🎉
Reesle wrote on whyally's profile.
Happy Birthday Ally!! 🌟🎈
Top Bottom