Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PinkSound_

May 19, 2017
Add forum ranks to the forum
I would like to be forum ranks added to the forums because than people can see your reputation on the forums.

Ranks
On the forums will be the following ranks added:
  • Good member
  • Sweet member
  • Faithful member
Rules
For the forum ranks are the following rule:
  1. Do not spam to get the rank.
  2. The general forum rules (click here).
The official CubeCraft staff may add more rules if that needed. If a member violates a rule, his rank is removed.

Additional Information
I believe nobody suggested this and i saw this on multiple forums, so i suggested this to CubeCraft.

Greetings,
PinkSound_ aka SoundSFM

MrKairi

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico City
[QUOTE = "_ KyrieIrving_2, post: 877569, member: 58717"] prefiero el rango de juego en los foros [/ QUOTE]
In the game this would not make sense since already exist ranges like the diamond the gold, the emerald ...

Yo me referia a que el rango que tienes en minecraft "el servidor", apareciera en los foros

Reactions: LuisHTX

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
Do you have to pay for that rank? But I think it's better that they add the in game ranks unless, with certain performance is because if you need to pay for it is because then it's a bit redundant. Thats my opinion.

yarisars

Jul 29, 2017
best, the netherlands
if they insert the forum rank than i think it is the best idea that the staff the people choose to get that rank. than you know if somebody is really a faithfull member.
if somebady got a lot of money and do almost nothing helpfull on the forum ist unfear that they can get an rank in case of people that got less money but is really helpfull on the forums.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
if they insert the forum rank than i think it is the best idea that the staff the people choose to get that rank. than you know if somebody is really a faithfull member.
if somebady got a lot of money and do almost nothing helpfull on the forum ist unfear that they can get an rank in case of people that got less money but is really helpfull on the forums.

I don't think that's how it works... TBH this idea is very confuseing but my opinion came from what I understood.

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
I would like to be forum ranks added to the forums because than people can see your reputation on the forums.

Ranks
  • Good member
  • Sweet member
  • Faithful member
Rules
The official CubeCraft staff may add more rules if that needed. If a member violates a rule, his rank is removed.

Additional Information
I believe nobody suggested this and i saw this on multiple forums, so i suggested this to CubeCraft.

Greetings,
PinkSound_ aka SoundSFM
I think it will be a good idea since there are some members who have a lot of messages:):););)

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
Pretty sure this has been suggested a few times before, it's not necessary but it could be something nice on the forums - like MCForums, they have hundreds - I'd have the patience to do all of them :p

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA

Ranks
  • Good member
  • Sweet member
  • Faithful member
Rules

Additional Information

Greetings,
PinkSound_ aka SoundSFM
could use some work i approve though

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth

Ranks
  • Good member
  • Sweet member
  • Faithful member
Rules

Additional Information
:cube_light:
If they do like that get a rank will be more easier but its a good thing for us

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I love the idea of ranks on the forums, but not the ranks given. I feel they should be different, not just some given traits. And as other people have said, people will most definitely spam the staff to get such ranks.

Reactions: Demosiz

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017

Ranks
  • Good member
  • Sweet member
  • Faithful member
Rules

Additional Information

This kinda thread has been suggested before, but i still not agree. I think it's good how it is now, if the 'ranks' will be added the forums, the forums getting very 'busy'
1-, sorryy

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
cool moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on privqted's profile.
Cool Youtuber!
Basketman wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom