Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
The Hypixel forums has something like this.
When a player has a lot of messages on the forums and is very active, the players profile will say: ''well known member'' instead of just member. You can kinda compare this to a forum rank.
Also the members in-game rank will display in his/her profile and right-above every message he or she posts.
I would love to see this in the Cubecraft forums but it would make Cubecraft kinda a copier of course...
You can always put your in-game rank in your signature if you want.

Pitufo01

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
A Little Village Somewhere inPortugal
Add forum ranks to the forum
I would like to be forum ranks added to the forums because than people can see your reputation on the forums.

Ranks
On the forums will be the following ranks added:
  • Good member
  • Sweet member
  • Faithful member
Rules
For the forum ranks are the following rule:
  1. Do not spam to get the rank.
  2. The general forum rules (click here).
The official CubeCraft staff may add more rules if that needed. If a member violates a rule, his rank is removed.

Additional Information
I believe nobody suggested this and i saw this on multiple forums, so i suggested this to CubeCraft.

Greetings,
PinkSound_ aka SoundSFM
I think Cubecraft dont need this, on para because Hypixel Just Have this, and Cubecraft need to innovate and dont copy by other servers, i think this forum is fine like is now

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
The problem is people WILL spam to get the ranks.
Simply add other requirements.
- Have X mount of likes.
- Have X Amount of Trophy Points.
- Have an X day old account.
Problem solved.
I would like to be forum ranks added to the forums because than people can see your reputation on the forums.

Ranks
  • Good member
  • Sweet member
  • Faithful member
Rules
The official CubeCraft staff may add more rules if that needed. If a member violates a rule, his rank is removed.

Additional Information
I believe nobody suggested this and i saw this on multiple forums, so i suggested this to CubeCraft.

Greetings,
PinkSound_ aka SoundSFM
This idea needs some work. Like I've said above, add other requirements such as:
- Have X mount of likes.
- Have X Amount of Trophy Points.
- Have an X day old account.
When the player has all the requirements needed the system will automatically upgrade the players rank. No need for staff to check if someone has those requirements. The rank will give no power whatsoever. <- So no perks, etc.
And they could look like this:
upload_2017-8-2_16-15-13.jpeg

I definitely support this idea +1

F

Facelurite

if this gets added (i hope not) i need an option to opt out of having ranks.

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
I like the idea, But, You can make your own ranks! (Just not a rank that your not).
Like me, At the end of this, You will see I have my Obsidian Rank and my YouTube Channel (Go subscribe please)
And Bam!
Like that,
I Don't think that we should have forum rank as it is just not needed!
Thanks!
FactionsAustin

F

Facelurite

Just stop, We are all not stupid we know you just edited it to make it look like I just said sub to my YT!
I didn't so just stop dude!
No Thanks!
Lmao
Lol its right there in what you said. You did aay sub to my YT

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
The sound of forum ranks can motivate people to be active on the forums
Some one would argue that this would force people to spam on the forums. I disagree there would not be any reason to get a rank on a minecraft forum.
The motivation of spamming just to get a rank of a forum is pointless and not worth it, so people would not do it. Eveeryone would rather play on Cubecraft than spam the Cubecraft forum
Ranks on the forum would also point out the good/trustworthy/intelligent people on the forum
Although I believe the name should be changed
+1 for me

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)

Ranks
  • Good member
  • Sweet member
  • Faithful member
Rules

Additional Information

Greetings,
PinkSound_ aka SoundSFM
I like the idea of having "ranks" or what you seem to be describing, "tags".
Now, I'm not a fan of the specific types of ranks you described as they would divide the community in a few ways,
If you can add a tag that says something about yourself, like a personality trait, I think it would simply better to add that as a mini "description/status" below the avatar, not as a "rank" or "tag", like here:
f2ce4ef46e6b2d603ea452e943fa2a9d.png

As it is right now I feel all players are on an equal level when it comes to discussion, there is no "higher rank" talking to a "lower rank" and it would be nice to have discreet tags that preserve this balance, so to speak.
Tags I think may be good are tags that publicly display your in-game stats like total server play time or simply the age of your forums account but nothing that make a few users feel that their comment has more value/weight to it because they have a higher rank.

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
I like the idea of having "ranks" or what you seem to be describing, "tags".
Now, I'm not a fan of the specific types of ranks you described as they would divide the community in a few ways,
If you can add a tag that says something about yourself, like a personality trait, I think it would simply better to add that as a mini "description/status" below the avatar, not as a "rank" or "tag", like here:
View attachment 136048
As it is right now I feel all players are on an equal level when it comes to discussion, there is no "higher rank" talking to a "lower rank" and it would be nice to have discreet tags that preserve this balance, so to speak.
Tags I think may be good are tags that publicly display your in-game stats like total server play time or simply the age of your forums account but nothing that make a few users feel that their comment has more value/weight to it because they have a higher rank.
Yessss!
I Agree
<3
Lock Please?

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
It has been suggested before, though I don't think it is such a bad idea as long as it's simple like the example of @Dotsially.

Also, the rule could just be:
-Make sure to follow all rules to recieve a rank when the specified requirements are met.

Because there is already a rule about not post farming, so just following all rules to get the rank seems fair.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

IMG_0660.jpeg

I wanted to put the flower on her head… but she ate it😭
Eli wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Thanks for the follow!! :)
Reesle wrote on Catss's profile.
Noo not you :(
Thank you for everything you’ve done Catss, it is much appreciated.
Will you still be sticking around the forums?
Reesle wrote on endertom100's profile.
Thank you for the follow, cool Forum’s member!
Aw not another staff leaving :( hopefully not too many more
Top Bottom