Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

force even teams

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Well when you say balance do you mean like in game do you mean before the game starts? If it's the first one I totally agree if second ehh I'd rather not have it be like block wars (it's great to see a post by you again :))
He mean in game i think.

Reactions: KitKatkels17

BABY_CLOROX

Jun 11, 2016
I wouldn't want to break up teams especially if we are in a party. Anyways, doesn't ALWAYS happen and players do leave in the middle of games... so yeh
thats why i said if they arent in a party. Obviously a party should not be broken up

BABY_CLOROX

Jun 11, 2016
I think I found the OP's problem ...
the problem had nothing to do with me not picking a team. the problem i was trying to get at is that if there is a 24 player 4 team map and only 12 people join the game it should force every team to have 3 people on it. Even if i picked a team it would still be a problem. I have a gold rank and as soon as i pick a team that team fills up really fast cause everyone wants to be on the same team as the rank. Which is why i dont pick my team.

BABY_CLOROX

Jun 11, 2016
Well when you say balance do you mean like in game do you mean before the game starts? If it's the first one I totally agree if second ehh I'd rather not have it be like block wars (it's great to see a post by you again :))
I dont mean balance by level or anything. I mean that there should be an equal number of people on each team.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom