Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

force even teams

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

BABY_CLOROX

Jun 11, 2016
I think if an eggwars game is starting and its not a full game the server should force even teams. I was just in a game on aztec and there was only 11 people.(6 blue, 2 green, 2 red and 1 yellow) i didnt even choose a team and it still put me on blue. if the players arent in a party i think it should force even. Im good at pvp so it doesnt bother me being on a team by myself but it makes other players quit when the teams are that uneven. It just makes it a little unfair.

Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
I agree happens to me a lot with 4v4v4v4 maps and it's really irritating when your team are decent at pvp and good at communication but simply gets overpowered due to numbers. Also force teaming will prevent cross teaming as I have seen people for example in your situation where there is only a single yellow who tries to join another team for example red and try to balance it out. Good idea but, force teaming does come with an issue that you may want to play with your friends etc. and they may be part of your team so perhaps, having a system which leaves those who are in a party alone and not force swapped.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I definitely don't want it to make like the balancing system in Eggwars. If someone is lonely in a team, that person is lovely in a team. I actually don't want to do anything about it because then you can end the game faster as there're less people on that island.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Balancing is quite a big problem on CubeCraft in my opinion, it's quite frustrating that there's always a big team when games aren't completely filled and some smaller teams. I do like the idea of players who aren't in a party getting balanced between the teams, this will cause the teams to be more balanced and friends shouldn't really be worried about their friend getting moved if they're in a party.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
Balancing is quite a big problem on CubeCraft in my opinion, it's quite frustrating that there's always a big team when games aren't completely filled and some smaller teams. I do like the idea of players who aren't in a party getting balanced between the teams, this will cause the teams to be more balanced and friends shouldn't really be worried about their friend getting moved if they're in a party.
Or maybe the team is full? If you're in a party of 3 people, and you're joining a team of 3 when someone is in there, it doesn't work,

Reactions: Caaaaarman

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
I wouldn't want to break up teams especially if we are in a party. Anyways, doesn't ALWAYS happen and players do leave in the middle of games... so yeh

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Or maybe the team is full? If you're in a party of 3 people, and you're joining a team of 3 when someone is in there, it doesn't work,
?? Well yea it doesn't split up the party, but it does already split up a decent amount of players? Or maybe it would combine the smaller teams into bigger teams.

Reactions: Fristey

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think if an eggwars game is starting and its not a full game the server should force even teams. I was just in a game on aztec and there was only 11 people.(6 blue, 2 green, 2 red and 1 yellow) i didnt even choose a team and it still put me on blue. if the players arent in a party i think it should force even. Im good at pvp so it doesnt bother me being on a team by myself but it makes other players quit when the teams are that uneven. It just makes it a little unfair.

HELL NO!!!
Loose your resources...
Gain more resources if you claim we can keep em...
Unfair advantage...
Not even teams...
BlockWars is dieing because of this and respawning in 20 seconds...

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
HELL NO!!!
Loose your resources...
Gain more resources if you claim we can keep em...
Unfair advantage...
Not even teams...
BlockWars is dieing because of this and respawning in 20 seconds...
This would be completely different then how the balance system in BlockWars works, this system would balance teams before the game starts.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
I agree to this. I don't know why people aren't, maybe they don't feel the pain of it, but it's not fun to be alone against 4 people. That's unfair. There's a reason teamers in solo maps get banned. Like, how would you EVER be able to fight if you're alone against 4 people? Against 2 people is enough...

Reactions: GummiWummiBear

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
No @Donald J. Trump xD

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I like this idea. Balancing teams has always been a problem for me. But, usually when the game is full, the teams are balanced equally.

Reactions: Ov0s

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Well when you say balance do you mean like in game do you mean before the game starts? If it's the first one I totally agree if second ehh I'd rather not have it be like block wars (it's great to see a post by you again :))

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
no, one thing i like about cubecraft is you get to choose your team, in servers like mineplex they force even teams and you dont end up in your freinds team because of the join list.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mivke's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom