Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium
Best staff,

Can you make Youtubers, staff name bevoorbeeld something in a random player name get changed every youtuber and staff are always targeted. Its usefulness is that you see who is most hackers hacking deposit a hacks as they see mod stuff, Advantage Staff / youtubers can play quietly without being targeted and are banned more hackers.

(Why does this proposal the staff so much so why not do it back to them?) (and youtubers)

-Jelle

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Best staff,

Can you make Youtubers, staff name bevoorbeeld something in a random player name get changed every youtuber and staff are always targeted. Its usefulness is that you see who is most hackers hacking deposit a hacks as they see mod stuff, Advantage Staff / youtubers can play quietly without being targeted and are banned more hackers.

(Why does this proposal the staff so much so why not do it back to them?) (and youtubers)

-Jelle
Im usually good at deciphering hard to read to posts, but this.... i dont understand

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Easier way to read the post:
Dear staff,
Could you make Youtubers and staff members a random name? This way they won't be targeted a lot. It's very useful since most hackers disable their hacks when they see a staff member.

Pros:
Staff and Youtubers can play in a peaceful way without being targeted.
More hackers will be banned

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium
Easier way to read the post:
Dear staff,
Could you make Youtubers and staff members a random name? This way they won't be targeted a lot. It's very useful since most hackers disable their hacks when they see a staff member.

Pros:
Staff and Youtubers can play in a peaceful way without being targeted.
More hackers will be banned
Thank i gonna use it next time :S

Reactions: zDutchie

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
They already can go into vanish I'm sure so all they need to do is join a game that's about to start and hope that nobody notices.
I do actually like the idea of them getting a random name for them when they play though.
For example, staff could have a preset of random names that is selected each day.
A YouTuber logs onto the server and has an extra item in their toolbar (nametag would be suitable) in which they can select a random name from.
They can't change their name when selected.
No other YouTuber can use that name.
Staff are notified of the username being selected by the specified YouTuber somehow, I'm sure the devs could come up of a way of keeping note.
I mean, I think the server should be doing a little extra to protect these people, at the end of the day, there's thousands of other servers out there and they choose to play here.
I'm aware that being a YouTuber will always attract attention, but that's no reason to not help these guys out, they are simply trying to make content for their channels while advertising to thousands of players.

Reactions: Slimeyz

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
It would be like, more easy to add /nick to Staff and YOutubers, also to Ranked players, like Obby - Iron.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
There's no need for ranked players to have it.
Just so they have a Nick too, If they want it would be awesome too :)
But a think that the easiest solution here is just adding a /nick.
Sometimes youtubers get focused (I have seen some of them complain about that).
Mods just so they ban hackers without them noticing :) (Proof by the Mod would be awesome)

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Please don't use google translate.
I don't think it's very necessary to add, maybe a /vanish for the YouTubers?
Staff can already do that so I don't think it's a big deal.
I don't think it's really necessary but that's my opinion :)

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Please don't use google translate.
I don't think it's very necessary to add, maybe a /vanish for the YouTubers?
Staff can already do that so I don't think it's a big deal.
I don't think it's really necessary but that's my opinion :)
Youtubers wouldn't be able to play with /vanish ._.
I think you should stop posting things like "That is necroposting" in every thread you see and maybe try o help a little.
Thanks!

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
You could always have a set name given to each staff member that no one knows so if they are abusing (using hacks or harassing/threatening players) the staff will know and considering that there is a whole website for reports, you could make it so if that name is ever reported or mentioned it sends an alert for high priority towards higher up staff.

As for youtubers you could do the same but with a few different names so if people find out one they have a few others to use. After this you could have the same alert system alert you and send it as high alert to higher up staff as well.

Just an idea for how you could actually implement this and keep track of each staff member and youtuber.

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Just so they have a Nick too, If they want it would be awesome too :)
But a think that the easiest solution here is just adding a /nick.
Sometimes youtubers get focused (I have seen some of them complain about that).
Mods just so they ban hackers without them noticing :) (Proof by the Mod would be awesome)

It's a good Idea but like @zRinne said if staff or youtubers were to abuse it there could be nothing done about it and if they are worried that staff and youtubers would use it there's no way emerald and obi rank could I have actually reported a obi rank for fly hacks so ranks espically would abuse this system

Reactions: xXNiChO_29Xx

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium
It's a good Idea but like @zRinne said if staff or youtubers were to abuse it there could be nothing done about it and if they are worried that staff and youtubers would use it there's no way emerald and obi rank could I have actually reported a obi rank for fly hacks so ranks espically would abuse this system
Its only for yt and staff not for the other ranks other ranks abuse that xD

Reactions: KitKatkels17
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom