Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
2,579
6,233
463
26
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
WHY
IS
BLOCKWARS
AUTOBALANCE
STILL
A
THING

It's it THE most broken, game-destroying feature to ever be created.
Many people complained about it and now BlockWars is pretty much dead gg!
I honestly don't even feel like bothering to explain it all again...

have this instead
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/blockwars-knock-it-off-with-the-autobalance-already.187660/

I mean they already added a system in Arcade for unbalanced teams wich is PRE GAME

I swear this has been suggested so many times, ignored so many times, you guys did nothing now BlockWars is dead

PERHAPS if you concider adding a pre-game balancing system it might be less dead and more fun because right now it ruins the entire game

All I needed to say has been said in my previous BW thread so enjoy
 

ChasingRainbows

Well-Known Member
Jun 16, 2016
753
401
138
29
Florida
So you created this just to link to a dead thread that already addressed the issue?

MwMCEor.png
 

MrKairi

Well-Known Member
Oct 3, 2015
390
158
118
Mexico City
True, it's annoying when you're going to win a game, and because an enemy gets out of the game, they have to move to the losing team, it's not fair
 
D

Deleted member 204478

Guest
Couldn't agree anymore to be honest.
The auto-rebalance is just awful. Plain awful.
Hold up a sec, just gonna make an auto-balance CCG meme.
 
A

A pigeon

Guest
Blockwars is finally dead? I Wonder why it didnt die sooner. Its a broken game .
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheJeroen

RayzMC

Well-Known Member
Feb 3, 2017
2,271
1,940
113
Summer
WHY
IS
BLOCKWARS
AUTOBALANCE
STILL
A
THING

It's it THE most broken, game-destroying feature to ever be created.
Many people complained about it and now BlockWars is pretty much dead gg!
I honestly don't even feel like bothering to explain it all again...

have this instead
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/blockwars-knock-it-off-with-the-autobalance-already.187660/

I mean they already added a system in Arcade for unbalanced teams wich is PRE GAME

I swear this has been suggested so many times, ignored so many times, you guys did nothing now BlockWars is dead

PERHAPS if you concider adding a pre-game balancing system it might be less dead and more fun because right now it ruins the entire game

All I needed to say has been said in my previous BW thread so enjoy
I agree with the things you said.
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Parkr wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday!!
yurisatori0312 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
hmaqs wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday Tim sir 🎉
Itsqaiz wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday! Here is a cake 🍰
Lyroce wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthdayy Tim!!🎂
Top Bottom