Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
With regard to in server purchases, I would be willing to pay a monthly fee for a "premium" connection assuming that would resolve my occasional lagging. I play on a Nintendo Switch. I still haven't determined if my issues are console specific or the result of high server traffic.

Still, I would happily pay a few bucks a month for smoother game play.

Please do not take this as a critique. I LOVE this game and will continue to play it regardless. I would just much rather spend my money on something like better game play than a skin or a boost or something like that.

Keep up the good work CubeCraft!

I can't wait to see what is in store for 2021.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Unfortunately it is very hard to resolve lag when you’re living far away from the host. There have been countless suggestions about creating a second host, which should result in less lag for non European players, but this is not (yet?) implemented on CubeCraft. We also do not accept monthly pays from players except for the plus rank on Java :P. It seems like you really want to support CubeCraft, so the advise I can give you is keep making feedback threads with ideas like this and/or purchase items from our store. Although purchasing items from the store is initially something you’d rather not spend your money on, it is currently the only way to provide CubeCraft with money at this time

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Xi1m wrote on caraMel's profile.
i really like chocolate, do you?
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
Top Bottom