Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IcePancake

Novice Member
May 14, 2020

FOR (this joke could not be finished for copyright reasons)​

Yeah swords are cool but can I tell you about this little thing called only a spoonfull only a spoonfull only a spoonfull only a spoonfull only a spoo

SHOVEL KNIGHT MINECRAP REAL????

am I allowed to say crap on the populair minecraft MMO SERVER cubecraft?

This could literally be us

Knights shovel
- 1.6 attack speed (sword speed)
- 6 damage (iron sword damage)
Knight's shovel makes you bounce up everytime you hit an opponent. It deals massive damage since you will almost always be crittin (since you are hitting them out of the sky, no way tinktaton pokemon??????????
What is this a pokemon tier list review?

KnightShovelGif.gif

It was the first one It was the first one It was the first one It was the first one It was the first one It was the first one It was the first one

ORTOS 😂 SHOVEL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ... --- ...

Dashing shovel (Uncharged):
- 1.6 attack speed (Sword speed)
- 5 damage (Lower then the prices at your local toys r us)

Dashing shovel (Charged):
- 1.6 attack speed (Sword speed)
- 7 damage (Diamond sword damage)

I always loved the use of the dash feather in op lucky islands, so we weaved it into a usefull weapon like some sort of spider. Hitting somebody with the dashing shovel charges it. When you rightclick on this remade lightning rod, you dash forwads. It's quite disorienting for your opponents. But it's very difficult to use. Dash and Destroy destroy destory .--. .- -.- -. . ...
DashingShovelGif.gif

Hi for whoever found this, you wi

Attachments

• SpamFace.jpg
    SpamFace.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 28
  • Agree
Reactions: human being

IcePancake

Novice Member
May 14, 2020
Forgot to mention: Knights shovel can punish you when you suck with it, since youll take fall damage when you miss your target. and youll be out in the open for a bit.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
Top Bottom