Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
I mean, it's a cool idea and stuff but I really think that people won't be using it since they all use the 7 diamonds kit. Also I wouldn't want jump boost, I find it really annoying to be honest.

Thanks for your suggestion tho! Have a great day. (:

udodiI4

I mean, it's a cool idea and stuff but I really think that people won't be using it since they all use the 7 diamonds kit. Also I wouldn't want jump boost, I find it really annoying to be honest.

Thanks for your suggestion tho! Have a great day. (:
well, a bunny without jump boost is not a bunny, but the 7 dim kit is pretty much useless (almost, with 7 dim you can craft a sword and a helmet or leggings,is not that much) and jump boost would help in my opinion

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
well, a bunny without jump boost is not a bunny, but the 7 dim kit is pretty much useless (almost, with 7 dim you can craft a sword and a helmet or leggings,is not that much) and jump boost would help in my opinion
I always craft a sword and some boots (boots have more protection & dura ).
Usually I get armour of lucky blocks so then I don't have to worry about that so I just craft a sword, it's what I do. Don't know what others would do tho.

Reactions: Matriox

udodiI4

I always craft a sword and some boots (boots have more protection & dura ).
Usually I get armour of lucky blocks so then I don't have to worry about that so I just craft a sword, it's what I do. Don't know what others would do tho.
Oh hey Colleee, i just wanna say that on bedrock, there is no 7 diamonds kit..
This suggestion is for bedrock...... Look at the prefix (:

Reactions: Colleeee
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom