Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
I mean, it's a cool idea and stuff but I really think that people won't be using it since they all use the 7 diamonds kit. Also I wouldn't want jump boost, I find it really annoying to be honest.

Thanks for your suggestion tho! Have a great day. (:

udodiI4

I mean, it's a cool idea and stuff but I really think that people won't be using it since they all use the 7 diamonds kit. Also I wouldn't want jump boost, I find it really annoying to be honest.

Thanks for your suggestion tho! Have a great day. (:
well, a bunny without jump boost is not a bunny, but the 7 dim kit is pretty much useless (almost, with 7 dim you can craft a sword and a helmet or leggings,is not that much) and jump boost would help in my opinion

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
well, a bunny without jump boost is not a bunny, but the 7 dim kit is pretty much useless (almost, with 7 dim you can craft a sword and a helmet or leggings,is not that much) and jump boost would help in my opinion
I always craft a sword and some boots (boots have more protection & dura ).
Usually I get armour of lucky blocks so then I don't have to worry about that so I just craft a sword, it's what I do. Don't know what others would do tho.

Reactions: Matriox

udodiI4

I always craft a sword and some boots (boots have more protection & dura ).
Usually I get armour of lucky blocks so then I don't have to worry about that so I just craft a sword, it's what I do. Don't know what others would do tho.
Oh hey Colleee, i just wanna say that on bedrock, there is no 7 diamonds kit..
This suggestion is for bedrock...... Look at the prefix (:

Reactions: Colleeee
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Why do I keep muting myself on Discord whenever I have to go afk, but I'm not in a call?
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Happy Birthday 🧡
2 more perfect games!! 🔥

IMG_5619.png

The LOL is because I managed to trap the last player.
IMG_5630.png
Twixmeneer wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Happy 18th Birthday, Mika!

Wow, I can’t believe you're officially an adult today! I want to take a moment to thank you for being such an amazing friend. We've shared so many memories together. I cherish every single one of them.
Your friendship means the world to me. Enjoy it, you deserve nothing but the best!

Happy Birthday!

With all my best wishes,
Mappoe wrote on Daanfkyy's profile.
followed you because i love minerware :3
Top Bottom