Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you cubecraft having survival?

• Total voters

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
A few plugin suggestions that I've seen on previous survival servers I played on.
GriefPrevention
A plugin that allows you to create a claimed area where only the owner can build. It has buld in features like subclaims. (claims in claims for things like renting), /trust /containertrust and that kind of stuff.
By voting/buying a rank you will get more claimblocks.
Cube likes to have their own plugins, so I doubt that they will use such a common plugin. You know, originality and stuff (cue battle zone)
A warp plugin
Everyone can set warps to their base, mobfarm, biomes etc.
Higher rank's can have more warps.
maybe idk
Silkspawner.
This is a plugin that allows you to break spawners with silk touch. With this plugin you can place the spawner somewhere else to build some amazing (community) mobfarms.
A little problem with this. You can create some insane mobfarms who will cause some lagg.
I once made a mobfarm with 36 spawners, and yes, that laggs if maxentitycramming (A vannila minecraft gamerule) is disabled, just set it to around 100 and after 100 mobs on 1 blocks they will die.
Keep the MaxEntityCramming vanilla, at 24.
Also no please not the silk touch spawner stuff. It makes farming too easy creating a huge wealth gap and stuff. I'm all in for mobfarms and stuff, but I want it as vanilla as possible.
A little problem with this. You can create some insane mobfarms who will cause some lagg.
Can't have a problem with the plugin if it doesn't exist :thinking:
ChestShop
With this plugin you can place signs above/on/next to chests to make a shop out of it. You can put items in here you want to sell and if someone clicks on the sign it wil buy the item with coins. This way people can create some amazing shop (really goodfor the community because people will all make their own shops)
People can still just sell items without the chest ofcourse.
The value of those things are hard to guess most of the time, which is why I prefer just trading with diamonds as standard currency (diamonds are pretty much the only currency that is not farmable and not too uncommon).
With shop plugins and stuff, people will just make giant afk farms and then sell all their stuff on the /shop, creating ridiculous inflation and a wealth gap. Plus, it's not vanilla. All in all I don't like shops with artificial currency.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Please make it just simple survival without rank kits that give you full enchanted diamond gear if you just paid for a rank. Make custom maps (Ground not too custom) And make like temples or sky islands and eastereggs. Don't customize it too much.

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
There are still a lot of blank spots with creative gamesmodes like this. There are so many things you should think of - and I think that's one of the main reasons why CubeCraft has never tried something like this again.

So we should try to fill in those blank spots and come to some kind of general conclusion for them all to make this idea succeed.

Examples of things to think about:
-Should there be a border?
-Will going on the nether roof be allowed?
-What are the mob spawn rates
-Many more I can't think of right now.

Reactions: Despacito 2

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Yes. This allows for the possibility of preloading (most of) the chunks so chunk generation won't cause lag. It will also bring players closer together. From my experience, 50-100k in each direction is more than enough space. Below 40k in each direction might get a little cramped.
I don't see why not.
The vanilla ones.
Answer to most questions will be:
Is it possible in vanilla or does it have a vanilla value(like mob spawns)?
Yes? Okay, then that's how it's going to be.
But i am noob and i can't get to the end,
I will show you the way.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
There are still a lot of blank spots with creative gamesmodes like this. There are so many things you should think of - and I think that's one of the main reasons why CubeCraft has never tried something like this again.

So we should try to fill in those blank spots and come to some kind of general conclusion for them all to make this idea succeed.

Examples of things to think about:
Just make it the basic survival from singleplayer.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
That is exactly what first came to mind when I saw that update.
Also the premium forums will now be the only one taken seriously, or not. This one isn't taken seriously anyway.
That's excatly the point I hate about it. I don't care much about these other features, but the private forum section....
That's just one of the worst things I've seen...
I've quite a few suggestions with 20+ votes and extremely simple to add, but even after tagging staff 3 times literally no one reacts.
Like this yay: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/increase-loot-points-gotten-from-duplicates.208848/

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
Had to come out of my grave for this one and give this idea my sincere support. I totally agree with @CommunistCactus , go as vanilla as f-in possible, the more artificial stuff you add to it the worse it gets (well aside from some stuff like the /home thing and some antigrief & no theft plugin) and the more you'll ruin the true vanilla experience.

Lastly please for the love of God NO SHOPS.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom