Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
So this has been bothering me for a bit even on the old forums and now i still see that it's a recurring problem on here so i just wanted to raise some concern about it. While working on the Tower Defence threads i notice that some of the font sizes are inconsistent. I can't seem to find the default size. It's always like a little smaller or a little bigger than the original size. To give you an example:

This is at Size 12 - Which if you look closely is noticeably smaller than the default size and a little harder to read

This is the Default Text Size (Also notice how this option is not highlighted in the Font Sizes. It's like it doesn't even exist)
1591222179139.png

This is at size 15 - Easier to read but not the default size as this looks a little bigger

So there you have it. It's not much of a difference but it's definitely there. It was only apparent when i started making the threads and it kinda messed with my slight OCD xD I just wanted to raise attention to it is all. Hopefully you guys can fix this.

Thanks! ~Ziggy

EDIT: Okay so i just realized not even a minute after i made this thread that there were other threads made about similar problems with the Font Sizes so just to save y'all the searching I'll post them here. Sorry about that...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom