• No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

elchuii

Jan 26, 2018
twitter.com
Hello CubeCrafters! :cube_light:

First of all, we already know that we have the possibility to follow/ignore a members.

IMG_20180620_163345.jpg

Basically when I press "Follow" I have the possibility of ignoring it at once.

IMG_20180620_163446.jpg

That's illogical, because if I'm following a member, I shouldn't ignore it. I also noticed that when I press "ignore" comes the option to follow, when it is assumed that if you ignore someone should not following.

IMG_20180620_163530.jpg

I know if I find a bug I should report it on the reports page, but I think it's not a mistake if not something that should be changed.

~ elchuii (~˘▾˘)~

Reactions: Elenahh

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Yeah, I think that if you decide to add a member you follow in your ignore list, you should automatically unfollow that person. Also, you shouldn't have the opportunity to follow again if that member is still in your ignore list.

Reactions: elchuii

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I'm not sure why the poll was closed, but anyways, here goes:

I've got a feeling that pretty much all of us will look at this idea, and basically have nothing to say to promote or disagree with it. I really can't say anything about it other than that I don't care what happens about something like this, and I think others will agree with me here.
I guess it solves a bit of a paradox (being able to follow + ignore), but I really don't see this affecting anyone ever.
My opinion on this is pretty much "meh".

elchuii

Jan 26, 2018
twitter.com
I'm not sure why the poll was closed, but anyways, here goes:

I've got a feeling that pretty much all of us will look at this idea, and basically have nothing to say to promote or disagree with it. I really can't say anything about it other than that I don't care what happens about something like this, and I think others will agree with me here.
I guess it solves a bit of a paradox (being able to follow + ignore), but I really don't see this affecting anyone ever.
My opinion on this is pretty much "meh".
I've closed it by mistake, but anyway, about what you said, I respect your opinion.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
Top Bottom