Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
The same type of hard headed people in other modes such as normal and 1.8

Eh, from my experience, OP FFA is basically the one with the most teams, targeters, etc. In 1.8, the community is dead and filled with people who hack. In 1.9, it's basically only one gigantic team that isn't really gonna go all out on you, unless you target them. In OP, trash talk about a regular, it turns out into a war.

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
Eh, from my experience, OP FFA is basically the one with the most teams, targeters, etc. In 1.8, the community is dead and filled with people who hack. In 1.9, it's basically only one gigantic team that isn't really gonna go all out on you, unless you target them. In OP, trash talk about a regular, it turns out into a war.
Funny you should mention a war. There was a war between clans a month ago and it got me muted.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Funny you should mention a war. There was a war between clans a month ago and it got me muted.

Yea, I have access to Chill Zone ever since Ox invited me when we played SG, so I get spammed with notification for people to help people fight. Anyways, not really the point of this thread.

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
Yea, I have access to Chill Zone ever since Ox invited me when we played SG, so I get spammed with notification for people to help people fight. Anyways, not really the point of this thread.
It actually is. Luis was on the other team and ox's ppl are murdering him...

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
It actually is. Luis was on the other team and ox's ppl are murdering him...
Not really, Luis asks if such teaming is allowed, this is more about the drama.

Well I think this is more of a conversation held in PM rather than this. And I couldn't care less about FFA drama that has nothing to do with me.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom