Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Yes that is very annoying, you can't play anymore, it isnt fun If 20 people focus you. The rules say that it is allowed. Why is this allowed Cubecraft? Teaming in teamskywars And assinations is Yet the same?
Time for other rules...

Teaming is allowed in FFA and Assassins because it's different from other games. Both games are never ending, until the map restarts after every 2 hours or so. I think it's a bit different in Assassins where you keep your items till the end of the week. Take it that you don't die before that. You can respawn, and fight, and over and over, without worrying about anything preventing you to do that. That's kind of the point of FFA. As MastaWinda once wisely said,

Free For All, it's free to fight.
It's free to team.

Free For All, it's free to fight.
It's free to team.
It's free to watch people fight.
It's free to attack those who watches.
It's free to protect those who watches.
It's free to attack those who protect those who watches.
It's free to avenge the ones who got attacked while protecting the watchers.
It's free to go Wizard/Mage and throw pots everywhere.
It's free to duel/challenge people into 1v1's.
It's free... Just... Yeah

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Teaming is allowed in FFA and Assassins because it's different from other games. Both games are never ending, until the map restarts after every 2 hours or so. I think it's a bit different in Assassins where you keep your items till the end of the week. Take it that you don't die before that. You can respawn, and fight, and over and over, without worrying about anything preventing you to do that. That's kind of the point of FFA. As MastaWinda once wisely said,
It's free for all, not team for all. Meaning every man for himself. When you have these bigger teams running around, it doesn't seem like a free for all since you are the only one dying.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Not much Staff could do about it. The only thing you can do is come with 5-6 players and fight them back. I'm sure you have some people you know in each server. I would suggest you wait at spawn for sometime. That should make them forget about you.

Focus is Unavoidable, unfortunately :(

Last edited:

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
It's free for all, not team for all. Meaning every man for himself. When you have these bigger teams running around, it doesn't seem like a free for all since you are the only one dying.

Well to be honest, if you don't really like the teams, you aren't limited to FFA. You can always hop on to Duels, where you don't have to worry about people cleaning, teaming, etc. FFA is what it is.

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Reactions: TheBrownster

nBas

Novice Member
May 31, 2017
The Netherlands
Mmm, never saw this before, Maybe try to do another game, and join FFA later, you first need to ask them why they were teaming and ask if they would stop teaming!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom