Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LuisZapataR

Oct 16, 2016
Peru - Lima
I have a doubt.
Is it legal for 20 people to focus on FFA?
Every time I enter the FFA mode pvp, a premeanor of 20 people focus on me, they do not let me be alive for more than 1m, nor well aparesco attack me, nor well die appear to attack me.
I can not be quiet playing with friends, because many people just got caught up with me.
I do not even want to enter the game mode anymore.
Is this allowed?

I'm learning English so I do not speak 100%

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Dunno how you have 20 people targeting you. Seems like an exaggeration in my opinion. Personally I don't care if teaming is allowed in FFA. You do you, it's not like the game mode has an endgame really.

In the rules it says teaming is allowed, so :/.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I believe it is allowed but I can see why it is annoying.
Cross teaming is allowed in FFA and Assassins
Try and play a different map in which they aren’t there or ask a staff member to give you some advice on how to avoid them.
If you have any further questions feel free to PM me.
I hope this helped.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I believe it is allowed but I can see why it is annoying.

Try and play a different map in which they aren’t there or ask a staff member to help you if there arent any other maps of the same gamemode.
If you have any further questions feel free to PM me.
I hope this helped.

Dunno how much a staff can do to give you a map to play in. Seems like abuse IMO.

I don't really see teaming as big as an issue besides in OP, where there's usually around 6 maps, so you should be fine.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I think they should limit teaming in FFA to less than 5 people. Any more than that and it ruins everyone else's fun because they just dominate the entire map and no one can come close to doing anything. I know it would be really hard to regulate that, but I feel like something needs to change. I don't enjoy FFA/assassins for this reason. I join and get killed over and over because of 3v1's.

Reactions: ElPtricko

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Dunno how much a staff can do to give you a map to play in. Seems like abuse IMO.

I don't really see teaming as big as an issue besides in OP, where there's usually around 6 maps, so you should be fine.
Well, I meant that a staff member could go check out the game he is in and tell him what he can do about it.

LuisZapataR

Oct 16, 2016
Peru - Lima
Dunno how you have 20 people targeting you. Seems like an exaggeration in my opinion. Personally I don't care if teaming is allowed in FFA. You do you, it's not like the game mode has an endgame really.

In the rules it says teaming is allowed, so :/.
I am not exaggerating, they are 20 because they are a clan of players that make me focus every time I enter.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Teaming is allowed in FFA and Assassination completely, it doesn't matter the amount of players. Unfortunately, there's nothing that can be done here unless you go on at a later time, change FFA server or get a group of people yourself.

ask a staff member to help you if there arent any other maps of the same gamemode.
Staff can't do anything about the large people targeting and they won't anyway because it's perfectly allowed.

I think they should limit teaming in FFA to less than 5 people.
Yeah, this is way too difficult to track, they'd have to change the reports system and many players would have closed reports because they didn't read the guidelines.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I think they should limit teaming in FFA to less than 5 people. Any more than that and it ruins everyone else's fun because they just dominate the entire map and no one can come close to doing anything. I know it would be really hard to regulate that, but I feel like something needs to change. I don't enjoy FFA/assassins for this reason. I join and get killed over and over because of 3v1's.

Like you mention, it'd be extremely hard to regulate, or almost impossible. I think the easiest solution should be either removing teaming or leaving it alone.

Well, I meant that a staff member could go check out the game he is in and tell him what he can do about it.

Well since teaming in FFA and Assassin is allowed, then I think it would be pointless to call a staff over.

I am not exaggerating, they are 20 because they are a clan of players that make me focus every time I enter.

Yea, I still find that skeptical. Clans in OP 1.9 FFA are pretty ridiculous because they find all kinds of reason to start mini wars. But, when I play, I don't recall seeing a clan that big. It would most likely be 5-8, not half the map.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Staff can't do anything about the large people targeting and they won't anyway because it's perfectly allowed.
I know it is allowed and that staff wont punish them for anything, but they could give him advice or something on how to avoid them.
I just mean here, in this post.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Again, I know. I know it is allowed and that staff wont punish them for anything, but they could give him advice or something on how to avoid them.

Um....

Best they could do is to tell them to play through it, which most player would tell them. I think calling staff over for advice about this is a waste of time.

EDIT: Last time I've bother to hop onto FFA, @LuisZapataR weren't you truced with like most of the players you meet?

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Again, I know. I know it is allowed and that staff wont punish them for anything, but they could give him advice or something on how to avoid them.
I just mean here, in this post.
Well anyone could help him with that, the fact that you said just staff implies that it was something only staff could do.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Best they could do is to tell them to play through it, which most player would tell them. I think calling staff over for advice about this is a waste of time.
Well anyone could help him with that, the fact that you said just staff implies that it was something only staff could do.
Well thats true. Just thought that some staff may have something different to say.

LuisZapataR

Oct 16, 2016
Peru - Lima
2017-06-10_17.19.46.png
2017-06-10_17.15.32.png
2017-06-10_17.19.43.png

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Yea, nothing special in my opinion... Looks more like 5-6 than 20. Not to mention, they are mostly regulars. You've played plenty of FFA, and I've seen you do the same kind of things. So ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Teaming can get out of hand, but it's not like the game is unplayable. Plenty of other maps, plenty of other player.s

Wemb

Novice Member
Mar 11, 2017
Luis, if we keep attacking you and it bothers you, get your friends to help so you can "have fun". Also, iBluejay says hi

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
I have a doubt.
Is it legal for 20 people to focus on FFA?
Every time I enter the FFA mode pvp, a premeanor of 20 people focus on me, they do not let me be alive for more than 1m, nor well aparesco attack me, nor well die appear to attack me.
I can not be quiet playing with friends, because many people just got caught up with me.
I do not even want to enter the game mode anymore.
Is this allowed?

I'm learning English so I do not speak 100%
It is not illegal for players to team up and kill their target or focus on a player that they would like to kill, because FFA stands for FreeForAll, so players can be killed anyway, except use of illegal clients, in other words. Hacking.

Thank you. :)

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
they are a clan of players that make me focus every time I enter.
You are too funny.
I remember many times when you saw me in a game and you went to target me with more people and after that bragging about killing me,
so what are you talking about?

I've seen you do the same kind of things. So ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
^^ Exactly.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on DonovanSus's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.