Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Unfriend them (/f remove [player]), ignore them or report them (you have to warn the person who's spamming first).

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
>.> Story's post was there 8 minutes before yours... So basically it's post farming...
Roasted! jk :)
I don't see why you are complaining about a friend...
If you don't like his Spam do as said by other many people /friends remove Factuur

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
@ItsDavey_ @Lexu1 @iCheeetah, why saying exactly the same as @StorySays allready did?

@StorySays thx for helping.
@ItsDavey_ @Lexu1 @iCheeetah pls stop posthunting. It won't get you helper rank my dudes.
firstly why are you assuming they want helper
secondly they are giving you an alternate solution if you don't want to remove them

if anything that is "posthunting" suggestions don't ask for 1 person to respond and boom done obviously that is needed
"Keep it ontopic, if you have any questions feel free to contact me." o_O
But when the answer is allready 3 times given. Dont say the same.
it doesn't matter if someone says something another person can say it and it is just fine it is actually more helpful for people because with 2 people responding with the same general message it is all about how you deliver the information
Lmao? 3 times the same "help" doesn't change a thing.
But im not that childish as some kids around here. So thread closed pls.
it does
also you all of a sudden are saying people are childish for defending themselves
if anything it is childish to call people out for that especially when they are just helping

& as requested by the thread owner lock @DontFearMe

Reactions: Deeds

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
So i guess giving an opinion is "Post Farming"
Apparently if i give the same opinion as someone else is "Post Farming"
Just get over it...
Also technically (under what you call post farming) you are postfarming. Ill show you how.
Lmao? 3 times the same "help" doesn't change a thing.
But im not that childish as some kids around here. So thread closed pls.
"Keep it ontopic, if you have any questions feel free to contact me." o_O
But when the answer is allready 3 times given. Dont say the same.
You dont have to repeat yourself after what someone already said, in this case you repeated your self by saying "3 people already gave an answer"

Anyways to the suggestion, its simple.
1- Tell them to stop
2- /friend remove
Easy enough :p

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
So i guess giving an opinion is "Post Farming"
Apparently if i give the same opinion as someone else is "Post Farming"
Just get over it...
Also technically (under what you call post farming) you are postfarming. Ill show you how.

You dont have to repeat yourself after what someone already said, in this case you repeated your self by saying "3 people already gave an answer"

Anyways to the suggestion, its simple.
1- Tell them to stop
2- /friend remove
Easy enough :p
Rosted too! xDD
I don't get it why you started a fight because people were trying to help you, sometimes if more people say the same thing it's because you can trust what thay say or what they say is truth.
I think this can get a lock, useless thread... @Marieke2001 Would you do the Lock? <3

Reactions: Deeds
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom