Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hey, people of the internet.

I came up with a new idea.
Emerald+ rankers can fly in lobbies, I thought it'd be nice if your /fly is toggled, because every time you join another lobby/game, you have to type /fly again, you can, of course, disable this at the chest.
It's pretty simple and some of you guys might think this is irrelevant.

It was a short suggestion but I hope you guys like it. :)

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Yeah! Why not? My brother has Emerald rank and for him its annoying that his /fly keeps going off everytime he switches game or lobby.
:D I would like this on his part!

Reactions: Troublesomee

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait

Emerald+ rankers can fly in lobbies, I thought it'd be nice if your /fly is toggled, because every time you join another lobby/game, you have to type /fly again, you can, of course, disable this at the chest.

I really like your idea, this might help lots of players with emerald rank and above.

Thank you. :)

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.

I wanted to suggest this to, good suggestion.

iProNatiion

Feb 13, 2017
Disneyland

I agree , I hate it when I want to fly but /fly is disabled :)

G

Gamerfull

I think this id Good idea, I don't Have Rank Esmerald, but for other People ;)

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
I agree with all of you, in my opinion it should be added in the "setting chest" for people to able/disable it. I think that type /fly each time you join a lobby is quite annoying because if you want to join fast games you can't, by the way, what's faster type /fly and go to the games board or basically run? :(

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Well, it could be a great system, but Hypixel has it too. I am not sure if this will be added, although it is a neat idea :)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This has been suggested before but I still like this idea. Sometimes I don't even know if it's toggled or if it isn't, so then I type /fly and I see I toggled it off. Honestly it's a bit frustrating sometimes.

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
I love the idea but as Bob_the_Giraffe said above, it could take a while for us to see it on the network. What I do suggest that you can do is use a mod that I've seen @ThatGrimCreeper use in his streams where you just have to press a key on your keyboard and it'll run the command for you, but I forgot the name of it which is why I tagged him :P

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I love the idea but as Bob_the_Giraffe said above, it could take a while for us to see it on the network. What I do suggest that you can do is use a mod that I've seen @ThatGrimCreeper use in his streams where you just have to press a key on your keyboard and it'll run the command for you, but I forgot the name of it which is why I tagged him :p

Using 5 Zig, you can setup Macros, e.g you can set a key to run a command. I've made it so when pressing "3" on my numpad, it runs the command /fly. If you need help setting it up, PM me.

Reactions: HackersDontWin

ItsTimmyy_

Apr 18, 2017
I personally wouldn't mind this. It would be very beneficial to players and I don't see any harm in it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom